Chapter 6

Ymir's Pov:

I'm now on my way back to the others and I can't get this stupid grin off my face. I'm just so happy right now I can't help it.

"Hey Ymir, we're mixing drinks now!" Connie yells as I approach them.

"Um..okay, why?" I ask while walking towards Historia and sitting down next to her again.

"We're playing never have I ever. Do you know that?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I know that." I reply while crossing my arms which makes him laugh.

"Hey." I look to Historia, who's smiling at me shyly.

"Hi." I say and can't help but let my eyes go from her eyes to her lips.

She then suddenly leans closer to me which makes my eyes widen. "You need to control yourself." She whispers in my ear, sending shivers through my spine.

"I'm trying." I mumble and she chuckles softly.

"Here, your drinks." I quickly look away from Historia and to Eren.

"Thanks." I say as he hands us the glasses.

He looks between Historia and me and smirks at me before walking to Armin and Mikasa.

"You really wanna drink? Last time we drunk you had a massive headache the next morning." Historia says and I put my left, free hand on her thigh.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." I tell her and she takes a deep breath before nodding.

She then lays her head on my shoulder and snuggles her face in my neck, making me smile widely. I try to hide my smile but it's just too big to hide. Historia then grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers which doesn't help me to hide my smile at all.

"What about keeping it a secret?" I ask in a whisper.

"I can still hold your hand. It doesn't have to mean anything." She answers and I chuckle softly.

"Okay folks, let's get startet!" Jean exclaims and everyone cheers.

"Let's begin!" Connie says cheerfully.

"First question, never have I ever..ohhh kissed someone?" He asks while eyeing Historia with a smirk.

"Why are you all making such a big deal out of this?" Historia asks annoyed.

"Yes I had my first kiss, so?" She asks and everyone looks really embarrassed now.

"Sorry, Historia. I guess we're all just really happy and excited for you." Armin says and she sighs.

"Its okay. Who of you had their first kiss yet? Drink if you have. Let's play the game." She says before talking a sip of her drink.

I look around and Jean, Sasha, Connie, Hange, Levi and Erwin are slowly taking a sip of their drink too.

I then put my right arm behind me on the ground and lean back on it while taking a sip of my drink.

"Wow, Ymir, you've kissed someone before? Didn't even know you have emotions or something like that?" Floch says, making me immediately get angry.

Oh yeah right, he joined us a few minutes ago..

"Just because I don't show my emotions 24/7 and barely talk about my feelings doesn't mean I don't have them." I tell him and put my drink on the ground before crossing my arms.

"Is there even someone who would want to kiss you? I don't think so." He asks and mumbles the last part but I heard it.

"What has gotten into you, Floch?" Eren asks with a frown.

"I'm just asking!" He defends himself.

"Do you even know how to kiss?" He asks while turning back to me.

"Of course I know how to kiss, idiot." I respond annoyed.

"Then show me." Floch says and I scoff.

"What is your plan? Do you just want to kiss me or what?" I ask and he just shrugs with a smug grin.

"Sorry but I prefer to not kiss you or anyone who isn't the person I love." I say and my eyes immer widen after I realized what I've said.

"You're in love? Who is it?" Connie asks excitedly.

"I'm not going to tell you that. I'm just saying I know how to kiss and I know there is someone who likes being kissed by me." I say while glaring at Floch.

"So now leave me alone or I'll eat you." I add which makes Floch roll his eyes in response.

He scoffs. "Prove it to me first." He says and I growl.

"Fuck you, Floch, I-"

Before I could finish my sentence Historia grabbed me by my collar and pulls me into her before pressing her lips against mine.