55: THE SECOND GENERATION (end)

PRECIOUS POV

"Are you the Precious Girl? hahaha your too lonely... hahaha lonely girl..." three girls are bullying me again... Am I really lonely? napaiyak nalang ako nang biglang.

"Hahaha guys, they just bully our Precious." napatingin ako sa nagsalita... Ate Evian.

"Are you okay Presh?" napatingin ako Caleb. "Don't worry, I'm okay na."sabi ko sa kanya with a smile...

EVIAN SCARLET SONG (8 years old) CALEB SONG (6 years old) they are the two children of Evie and Caspian.

"What in the world is happening here?" Kuya Treasure, Kuya Ares, and Reize are here too? hahaha I guess I'm not alone and lonely now. "Hey don't you know who we are? and the girl your bullying?" agad na sumulpot si ate Aira, Kuya Ram and Ate Xyne.

"Hey everyone... I'm okay... and also I already forgive them... please don't create a fight here in the school." sabi ko at ngumiti. "Okay, but you three... next time I saw you three bullying one of us di ko kayo palalagpasin." grabe napatakbo at iyak ang talong babae when kuya Treas and all the boys look at them with dark glances.

Actually...REIZE GLORES is the son of tito Luiz and tita Irene... and Reize is the same age like me... he's also 6 years old.

KUYA ARES VICT RIOLEX is also the same age as kuya Treas he's 8 years old and he is the son of tito Archievard and tita Ivy. He is a little cold.

ATE AIRA SNOW WILLIAMS is 7 years old and she is the daughter of tito  Aden and tita Irish... hahaha may pagka over reacting to si ate Aira... but she's also childish at joker minsan... just like tito Aden.

KUYA RAN DAVID WILLIAMS is the oldest of us, he is 9 years old and he is really nice to girls and everyone... he is a gentleman for real... he is the son of Tito Adam and Tita Reya.

ATE XYNE MAE BRESSET, she is a little cold pero mabait ito... she is just a little shy pero she really is so nice. She is the daughter of Tito Nyx and Tita Mea.

"What's going on here? anong nangyari Treas?" agad na tumingin si Kuya Treas sa nagsalita...

"Kuya Drey!!!" agad akong tumakbo papunta kang kuya Drey... pero bigla naman akong kinuha ni Ate Abella kaya nag-away na naman ang dalawa... actually Kuya Drey and Ate Abella are my cousins... hahaha I really miss tito Dark and tito Grey na ehh.

I'm gonna tell mommy mamaya na bibisita kami sa kanila at mag family bonding kasama sila moma and pops... my grandma and grandpa actually.

Today is the day for me to start my own new world with my kuyas and ates... I hope it's gonna be extremely awesome!