Chapter 25 - Ecstasy

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS WITH ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR OTHER ADULT READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
-------------------------------------

Ecstasy

Third Person's

"Wala nang atrasan to." May finality sa boses ni Liam.

Dahan dahan niyang ipinasok ang kalahati ng pagkalalaki niya sa loob ng maliit at masikip na pagkababae ni Inez.

"Uhhh..."
"Uhhh..."

Sabay silang napaungol nang parehas nilang naramdaman ang init at buhay ng isat isa.

"Naka...sagad na ba?"

"Hindi pa Inez. Hindi pa."

"Oh my..."

"Isasagad ko na. Hawak mahigpit." Paalala ni Liam habang nahihirapang ipasok ang pagkalalaki niya sa loob ni Inez.

Inez screamed with pleasure when she felt that Liam pushed himself inside of her pussy. She felt something has been torn.

She cried in pain... and pleasure. She held the blanket beneath her as she adapts to Liam's huge shaft.

"Shit... Ang sakit..." Liam dried her tears and did not move for a moment. He waited for Inez to adjust.

"Napakasikip mo Inez." As he saw that all of his has filled Inez's. But one thing worried him. There is a blood flowing from Inez's pussy

"My virgin Inez, I love you, Thank you." As Liam went to kiss Inez's lips.

Inez opened her eyes and she saw Liam is staring at her.

"Sakit pa?" Liam caressed her cheeks.

"Hindi na masakit Liam. Bring me to heaven please."

Liam smiled at her. She widened her legs for Liam to have a better access. And he held her hands upward.

"Your wish is my command." As Liam passionately kissed Inez on her swollen lips.

Liam began to move. He pushed his shaft in Inez's inside.

Nakadagdag ng pagnanasa nang marinig nila ang tunog pagpasok ng pagkalalaki ni Liam sa loob ng pagkababae ni Inez. Tunog iyon na parang may gustong pigain, o kaya may gustong putukin ang pagkalalaki ni Liam

She began to moan with pain and pleasure with the sound of their body as they collided. Liam is aware that he was already full inside Inez's but he still pushed himself.

"Oh god."

"Why Inez?"

"You... May natutusok ka sa loob ko at..."

"At..?" Liam stopped from pushing himself inside and waited for her response.

"At ang sarap sarap... ahhhhhh" He bagan hearing Inez's soft and sweet voice as he moved his shaft inside and outside Inez's pink and shaved pussy.

Liam keeps on panting. He kissed her lips down to her neck.

"Hmmm... harder..." He heard her clearly.

He let go of her hands and sat on the bed as he tightly held Inez's waist while his shaft keeps on pumping in and pumping out inside Inez's pussy.

"Oh my.... sige pa..." He is happy as Inez keeps on wanting this feeling of pleasure.

They've heard their moans and the sound of collison between Liam's shaft and Inez's vagina.