⚠️[Dornah] Tease⚠️

Ship: Dornah

Summary/plot: Corbyn should have known better than to be a tease to his very sexually frustrated boyfriends. In his defense, Ashley and Anna were also at fault.

Notes:

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING BC I DON'T WANNA TRAUMATIZE ANYONE⚠️⚠️⚠️

1. okay first of all I am so sorry for this chapter because this one is FILTHY OKAY. This one is a smutty ass chapter if you don't want that please go back.

the smut is also pretty long i'm dead serious 😀

2. this one is requested by halostybesson i am so sorry that this took forever :"

3. this is basically the sequel to 'The Dare' soo Corbyn in dress/skirt again because that shit is cute af :) and he's also still blond

please don't ask why 🙂

4. again, if filthy ass shit isn't your cup of tea, then please GO BACK 😀✋

5. this is a long chapter so sorry if u find any mistakes :"

i can't believe my first published smut is a fucking threesome....

anyway, hope you guys like it!

~*~*~*~

Jack and Zach thought that confidence was a wonderful, beautiful thing.

Truly, they did.

When Corbyn started embracing his love for skirts and other garments that were considered to be feminine, they were happy for him. Even though, he only wore them in the safety of their house. Sure, it had started out as a joke. A stupid little dare to embarrass the hell out of the blonde. But with how things turned out, with their band mate glowing in happiness and confidence, they couldn't be happier.

However,

with 'Confident Corbyn', came along 'Teasing Corbyn', the little shit who loved making Daniel and Jonah's lives a sweet living hell.

Jack and Zach had thought it was absolutely hilarious, seeing Daniel and Jonah all flustered over their shared boyfriend's little antics.

At first.

It became much less hilarious for the number of times they had walked in on them going at it like a trio of abnormally horny rabbits. Worse thing was, it seemed that the three of them often forgot that they're living with two other dudes. Dudes who didn't need to see them in their birthday suits.

Jack had wanted to bleach his eyes out the third time he'd walked in on them.

Now, while that was bad enough for them, this week was even worse. With their packed schedule, the boys didn't really have much time for themselves. They barely have time to even get some shut eye.

So, Jack and Zach had to endure seeing multiple eye-fucks happening between the three of their band mates.

It'd been more hectic than usual for the band since they're preparing for the release of their new album. They had promos to film and post, rehearsals to do, interviews to attend, CDs to sign, a documentary to film, and many others. But of course none of those things deter Corbyn from his newfound hobby, which was teasing the fuck out of his boyfriends.

Jonah and Daniel always tried to be considered and restrain themselves because usually after their...activities, Corbyn could hardly move much less work. So since this week was filled with nothing but work, they tried their best to keep their hands to themselves.