[Dorbyn]The Birthday Dinner

Ship: Dorbyn

Summary/plot: A fight between the guys broke out just days before Corbyn's birthday, and it tore his heart to see that he won't be celebrating his birthday with all his friends. But, Daniel was going to make sure thay his baby's gonna get his special day.

Notes: Heeey, yeah this is another update because it's wdw-km 's birthday so yeah! Go wish her a happy birthday, you guys!

~*~*~*~

"This is way out of way out of line, Daniel!" Jonah screamed, eyes lit up in rage much worse than they usually held.

In front of him, Daniel stood his ground with his eyes as equally livid, "The fuck was I supposed to do, huh?! Just stand there and let that guys molest him? Fuck you!" He screamed.

Jack and Zach watched silently, while Corbyn had to hold his own tongue. He could feel irritation crawling underneath his skin. Daniel didn't do anything wrong.

"You don't have to beat the guy half to death!" The eldest continued.

Daniel chuckled humorlessly, "The bastard's deserved it."

"Oh yeah? How about the others then? Did they deserve it, too?!" Jonah ran a hand through his hand in frustration, "This isn't the first fucking guy you beat up, Daniel. What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Ocean blue eyes snapped towards him, unyielding. "Well, if they knew how to fucking keep their hands to themselves then I wouldn't have to do shit!"

Jonah ran a hand through his hair in frustration, "My fucking family saw that, Daniel. Fuck! Our fans saw that!"

Daniel snorted, "It's all about the image to you, huh?"

The others could see how Jonah's face got redder by the second, "YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT FUCKING IT!"

He took a dangerous step forward, and Corbyn hastily put himself between Jonah and his boyfriend, "Jo, Jo calm down. Hey," he whispered, placing a hand on Jonah's chest to try and placate the older man. He forced Jonah to look at him.

"Look, it's over now. It's done, there no use fighting about it now."

Jonah laughed mockingly, "Yeah, of course you're defending him."

"Yeah, well he was defending me, you know?" His voice was heavily laced with indignation.

Jonah took a deep breath, "Look, I know Daniel's protective and shit but that doesn't give him the excuse of beating the light out of people who talks to you, Corbs."

"Talk?" Daniel hissed from behind Corbyn, "The fucker was-"

"Daniel, hush," the older blonde turned slightly around and gave him a look.

"Well whatever that guy did still doesn't justify how you act," Jonah growled out, "You almost got fucking arrested!"

"But he didn't, okay? Let it go, Jonah."

The older boy felt his temper spiked, "Because you bribed the cops, Corbyn!" He pushed the blonde away from him causing him to stumble a few steps back.

Suddenly, Daniel had his hand clenching the collar of the brunette's shirt, "You fucking watch it, Marais!"

"Whoa, whoa hey!"

"Dude, calm down..."

Jack and Zach finally intervened. Both of them immediately tried to pry Daniel off Jonah.