[Dornah]The Dare

Ship: Dornah

Summary/plot: Corbyn should have known better than playing a game like Truth or Dare with Jack and Zach. But hey, at least Jonah and Daniel were thoroughly enjoying this.

Notes (IMPORTANT!):

1. This chapter has a male character wearing feminine outfits soo if that's not your cup of tea, I'm sorry :( byee, see you on the next chapter?

2. Dornah was not a thing at the beginning of this chapter.

3. I wanna thank wdw-km because she gave me the much needed confidence for me to actually publish this chapter :) Love you, bitch. Check her books out if you want some quality content! They're awesome~💕💜

4. This is barely edited because my ass is lethargic and this chapter is my longest one so far, so I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes :"

~*~*~*~

It was another boring night in the Why Don't We house.

So naturally, Jack and Zach (along with their shared brain cell) felt like it was their responsibility to make things interesting with a game of Truth or Dare.

Honestly, the three oldest members of the band knew anything that came out of the duo's mouths cannot be anything good. But it really was one hell of a boring night, so why not? Being young and stupid was on their daily agenda anyway.

"The rules are simple, boys!" Zach clapped his hands with a maniac grin, "Each of us write several questions and dares, roll 'em up, and you know the rest," Jack waved a hand dismissively, already tearing a few bits of paper that he seemed to get out of thin air.

"Why can't we just straight up say them instead of writing them down?" Corbyn whined.

"Because I said so."

Daniel was lowkey feeling excited for the game, and snatched several papers out of Jack's hand. Jonah, on the other hand, was silently scrolling through his phone, hoping that the others would forget about his existence and leave him alone.

"Jo, come on!"

Of course, why do I even bother? Jonah sighed internally as a handful of papers were shoved into his face.

It was silent for several moments as they wrote down their questions and dares. Corbyn was slightly freaked out when he saw Zach's demonic grin as he wrote something down furiously. The young brunette showed it to Jack who then burst out laughing like a lunatic.

Dear God, what have I gotten myself into?

"Dani, I'm scared."

The other blond raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Relax. How bad could it possibly be?"

"It's Jack and Zach," Jonah deadpanned, looking dead inside as he often did every time he had to deal with those two.

Daniel opened his mouth to retort back, but promptly closed it as he saw Jachary cackling softly to themselves, "Yeah, fair"

Jonah groaned

"Mark my words, at least one of us is gonna end up naked."

~*~*~*~

It was Zach

Corbyn kept his gaze firmly away from the boy as he sat on the couch after he finished streaking through the street of their neighborhood. Seriously, they're practically famous with paparazzi always on their asses. Who was stupid enough to come up with that kind of dare?