[Jorbyn] Stranger Danger

Ship: Jorbyn

Summary/plot: Jonah was right to worry. Corbyn needed to understand that not everyone was as nice as they looked. 

Notes: Requested by jorbynmesson. Sorry for the wait. Hope you'll like it  :)! There are some non-consensual touching and drug use but nothing graphic. 

~*~*~*~

          Jonah scrunched his nose in disgust as he ran into yet another drunk, sweaty individual. He swore under his breath as the girl tried to grind on him. The brunette quickly untangled himself from the mess. He just wanted to get back to their booth, sit around, talk with the others, letting Jack, a.k.a the birthday boy, had his fun, then finally go home, and have some well-deserved rest. Oh and cuddles from his blond angel. A smile tugged on his lips at that thought.

He breathe a sigh of relieve as he finally saw their seat. However, that relief was short-lived when he saw only one person there. Daniel was sitting as he scrolled through his phone. A drink in one hand which he took some sips on every once in a while. Jonah walked up to him, "Hey, where are the others?" The blond looked up at him briefly before shrugging, "Jack dragged Zach to the dance floor, and Corbyn was bored so he decided to walk around," he shrugged.

Jonah felt uneasiness started to creep in the pit of his stomach. This was what he worried about when he had decided to go to the bathroom. Leaving Corbyn alone was a bad idea. The blonde had never been good at sitting still. He got bored way too easily. For Corbyn to wander around alone in a place like this was not ideal for Jonah.

When they had first walked in he'd seen many pairs of eyes on them. He's used to it. They all were. However, he didn't like the way some people had leered at Corbyn. That was the main reason why he felt the need to keep the younger close. Corbyn tend to forget that not everyone that talked to him was as nice as the fans he usually interacted with. Not everyone had a pure intent. His lover usually just waved his warnings off.

Without saying another word, Jonah turned around, and began his search.

~*~*~*~

Corbyn giggled in amusement as he saw a drunk Jack and an equally drunk Zach grinded against each other like a pair of horny rabbits. The blonde was sitting on the bar, not actually ordering anything because he's a lightweight, and the last time he got drunk, he had almost given Jonah a lap dance in front of their friends. So, yeah. Plus, he's not a big fan of alcohol anyway.

The blonde whipped his phone out, and was about to record the whole thing for a good laugh tomorrow. A voice interrupted him before he could do so, "Evening." Baby blue orbs met a pair of deep green ones. The man speaking to him was tall with a slicked back dark hair. He had a nice jawline but nowhere near as striking as Jonah's. The stranger had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Evening," Corbyn replied politely with a smile.

"You're here alone, sweetie?"

Waving the pet name off, the blonde replied, "No, I'm here with some friends and my boyfriend." He gestured to the dance floor where two of his friends were.

"Nice," the stranger said, clearly uninterested," I'm Devon." He reached his hand out.

"Corbyn," the blonde took his hand and shook it. He let out a soft gasp when Devon suddenly pulled him closer.

"You look familiar. Tell me, have we met before?" The taller asked huskily, his green eyes took in the beautiful features of the blonde before him.

Forgetting his earlier surprise, Corbyn laughed, "Yeah, I'm in a band so maybe you've seen me on the internet or something." He leaned back and took his hand back out of the other's grip.