[Dorbyn] His Princess 👑

Ship: Dorbyn

Summary/plot: Being a child of an ambassador was not all luxury. Corbyn had to constantly deal with restrictions which usually take form in his bodyguards. However, his father just hired a new one for him and this one was a bit different than the others.

Notes: Hii, I'm just gonna pretend some of you were waiting for my update so I can say "Yes, I'm back"!

First of all I can promise you guys no one dies in this chapter, okay?

Second, this one is longer than the others soooo yeah

Third, for the sake of the plot, in this story Corbyn's younger than the rest of them. So, the other boys were older than him

And lastly, help me out at the end note please :)

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

'Let's just hope I won't fall to my death.'

Corbyn's mind dramatically supplied as he peered down his window to the ground. It's a pretty long way down but in case things went south, there's no way he'd actually die.

Well, hopefully not.

The blonde tightened the makeshift rope of the bed sheets and blankets to ensure nothing like that happened. He cringed a bit because the rope was so undeniably cliché. But hey he gotta do what he gotta do.

And no, before you imagination got the better of you, no he wasn't kidnapped.

It's just that Luke Hemmings was throwing a party tonight, and there's no way Corbyn's missing out on that.

But of course his parents thought it was unbecoming for him to go to such 'atrocious party' as his parents had put it, adding that it may compromise his safety. He rolled his baby blues as he remembered their conversation. It wasn't his fault that his father was an ambassador.

So, Corbyn's going to that party whether they liked it or not and without bodyguards please, thank you. Those guys were kind and were only doing their jobs but, dear God were they suffocating.

Icy blue eyes glided to the closed door of his bedroom.

"Hey, Jonah?"

A second later his head bodyguard answered, "Yeah?"

Corbyn grinned. 'Great, he's still there'. "Uhm, nothing."

He could practically hear Jonah rolling his eyes, "I'm not going anywhere, Corbyn. You know I won't. You're not going anywhere tonight."

The blonde's grin widened as he tried his best to hide his glee with fake remorse. He sighed to add the illusion of disappointment, "I know."

He fastened the considerably long rope to the foot of his massive bed before throwing the remaining of it out the balcony of his room. A shaky breath made its way past his lips as he prepared to climb down the side of his house. His anxiety spiked when he saw that it was a pretty long way down considering that his house was practically a mansion.

'Am I really doing this for a party?'

Blue eyes found themselves locked onto the reflection on the full-length mirror in the room. Corbyn took in his outfit. Dark skinny jeans, tucked-in dark top with a maroon jacket over it, high-tops, and the silver necklace dangling on his neck.

Realizing how good he looked, a smile once again drew itself onto his features, 'Hell yeah I am.'

With that, he slowly proceed to carefully held onto the rope and slid down the balcony.