𝟑𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Instagram

Rebecca Waters

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐟 🐐

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐟 🐐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 & 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 & 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡❤️👑

𝟏𝟔,𝟒𝟖𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟗,𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Today, Christmas Eve, is Casyo's 26th birthday. He's everything you asked for and more. Without him, life would be so dry. You'd probably still be homeless. Or even dead. You would've committed suicide at the age of 16 if it weren't for him. He convinced you not to because things would get better. And they did. He never breaks his promises.

"Hi mama!" He threw Nevaeh up in the air, causing her to shriek with laughter. Then he laid her down on the bed and blew raspberries on her tummy. "Yeahhh, you like that, innit? Your dad's getting old, man."

Zakai rushed into the room, still in his Paw Patrol onesie. He climbed onto the bed and started leaping around.

"Yay! It's papa's birthday!" You can't believe he's going to be four next year, and Vae will be two. They're growing up faster than you imagined. "We have to open your presents, papa!"

Honestly speaking, you weren't sure what to get Cas this year. He has pretty much everything there is to have. So you stopped thinking materialistically and thought emotionally. For his birthday, you made him a song, featuring Zakai and Nevaeh. He's gonna love it.

After Z helped him open his presents from everyone else, you cooked a full breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs - the lot of it. All your family and friends were there including Headie, Dave, Nella, OG and Nakeisha, and the usual lot.

Cas went to bathe Zakai, and they came back down in matching outfits.