𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦

Instagram

King

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞😍😍😍 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 @𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨❤️

𝟒𝟗,𝟖𝟐𝟕,𝟑𝟓𝟏 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟐,𝟏𝟎𝟒,𝟕𝟑𝟔 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

I flew Bec out to Dubai for her birthday. The plans for the 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 X 𝕱𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 collab were pushed back because of Joshua and Jordyn's death, and she was devastated, so I wanted to cheer her up. It's her birthday. She deserves to be happy. And, like I said before, I'm stepping up my game. Flying her out is the least I could do.

We're not over Joshua and Jordyn. Becca hasn't stopped staring at the picture of them on her phone since we left the house. She's cried a bit, but not as much. Coming to Dubai was us tryna get away from the stress of London. Let loose for a bit.

Becca stretched, opening her eyes. She yawned, "morning."

"It's afternoon, you slept off." I ran my fingers through her silky curls. She never usually lies in, but I dicked her down hard last night so she was out for hours. "You sleep good?"

"You know I slept good," she said seductively, then kissed my naked chest a few times. I chuckled, and looked at my phone to see more than a million notifications from Instagram. People wonder why celebrities air everyone's messages.

This is the reason.

Ain't nobody got time for it. I braced myself and tapped the Insta icon. It was all comments from Becca's birthday picture that I posted at midnight.

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨😍
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥😏
𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝐨𝐮𝐟𝐟🤤🤤🤤
😍𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐜𝐥
+𝟐,𝟏𝟎𝟒,𝟕𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

I love how niggas love my girl but I'm the only one she loves back. Only I get to see under the towel. Only I get to give her backshots. It's me and her for life. They can only imagine my luck. I continued scrolling through the comments and one caught my eye.

𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧💥
𝐣𝐛𝐚𝐠

He's such a bitter yute, about jbag. The name Treyvon rings a bell as well, I just can't remember where from. I tapped Becca and showed her the comment. "Bae, you know this yute?"