𝟏𝟓

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Instagram

Wynter Waters

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨❤️

𝟏𝟑,𝟐𝟖𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟗𝟎𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟓 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Wynter wheeled herself out of the lift and down the corridor. It's way past midnight and Cas isn't back. Rebecca's waiting downstairs for him on the sofa. But Wyn thought something was off. He said he was only going to Claire's school and then studio. He should be back by now.

Why isn't he back?

She knows her brother. He usually calls when he'll be home later than what he said. Rebecca's too busy staring at the picture of the twins so she hasn't realised. Yet. Wynter went into the kitchen and turned on the TV. BBC London News.

"Riots continue to take place following the forceful restraint of rapper, King, two weeks..."

She switched it off, looking at her sister and AHQ. They were sat at the island, drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream. "AHQ, did Headie go with my brother?" She asked.

AHQ shook her head. "No, he's on his way here."

That's when Wynter really knew something was wrong. Because Cas said he was going to the studio with Saint and Headie. He lied to her. She knows Casyo doesn't lie unless he needs to. Unless he's doing something dangerous. "I think Cas is in danger."

Autumn and AHQ stopped talking. The word 'danger' isn't taken lightly in this house. When they were younger and they were in danger, Cas used to give them a signal. He'd get someone to ring the doorbell 5 times. It meant they had to take food, water and anything else they needed to his room until he came home. He'd stolen a lot of money from a lot of people.

Wynter hated those days. She didn't know if her brother would make it back or not. "When did you last talk to him?" Autumn asked.

"He left - "

The doorbell rang once. Then twice. Three times. Four times. And finally, fifth.

They're in danger. And so is he.

Wynter knew something was up; she could feel it. Freddy came to the kitchen and Rebecca ran in shortly after. "You guys heard that, right? He said studio, where the fuck... oh God, I can't..." she faced the wall, running her hands through her hair, stressed out. "Where's he gone?"