𝟏𝟗

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟔:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟔:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞❤️

𝟐,𝟓𝟑𝟗,𝟏𝟎𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟑,𝟗𝟏𝟐 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Half an hour left. Zafirah just sent you a picture of the amount of people in the lobby, waiting for 𝕽𝕮 to open. It's crazy. When the lobby filled up, they started queuing outside. The line was literally going from street to street, across roads and everything. The support is mental and you couldn't be more grateful.

All these strangers love you. It's still strange to think about now, even though you've been famous for a while. People who don't know you and will probably never meet you are doing the most to support you.

It feels so surreal.

Cas took his arm from around your shoulder, trying to hold in a loud groan. "You got me all types of fucked up." His leg was bouncing fast. Up. Down. Up. Down.

You carry on massaging his dick, a small smile creeping onto his face. Making Cas sexually uncomfortable in places or situations where he can't fuck the shit out of you is so fun. "That feel nice?"

"You freaky bitch." He bit your lip. Squeezed your thigh. Grunted in your ear at each rub of his tip. "I wanna fuck you so hard right now."

Technically, he can't for the next couple of weeks, cuz you're still recovering from Nevaeh's birth. You have to keep him entertained, though. Head is off the table. But a handjob in the back of the limo on the way to 𝕽𝕮? He'll love that.

"I'm bout to buss, Bec, chill out."

You retrieve your hand from his boxers and lick your fingertips. "Ugh, you taste so good."

He chuckled, zipping his jeans back up. "You pattern me nicely. Aniko never did it that good."

Here we go. Cas keeps comparing you to Aniko. He's been doing it for a few weeks now. You don't know why or how her name repeatedly pops up in your convos, but it's annoying. "Mm." You sat back, squirted sanitiser into your palm, and marinated it.