𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟏𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Instagram

Rebecca Romano

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐋

𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐋. 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡❤️.

𝟗,𝟒𝟖𝟐,𝟑𝟗𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟑,𝟎𝟑𝟐, 𝟗𝟏𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"𝐅ocus, Rebecca. When's the party?"

You'd teared up writing that caption. It took you back to everything you and Cas went through. Your first kiss, the kidnapping, the sexual assault, the stabbing, the VX, the attempted suicide, the second stabbing, the court case, Zakai's lung. And after all of that pain... he still has the audacity to shoot you? "Tonight."

They glanced at you, then back at the floor. Today is New Year's Eve. Cas is having a huge rave to celebrate his birthday a few days ago. All the rappers and influencers are coming. It's a VIP kinda thing. You and They don't wanna kill him. Pain is the only price he needs to pay. "I'll see what I can do. Tell him I said happy birthday."

"Ok, you play too much. But thanks."

"...Becca, d'you still love him?" They asked.

It was a question you didn't know how to answer. It feels impossible to love someone who shot you, but Cas is more beautiful than he's ever been. The beard thickened. His smooth, chocolate skin is smoother and more chocolatey than ever. And his lips? Ugh, those lips. Maybe it's the fact that he's remorseful. "Not sure yet. I want him to pay for what he did. Then I'll decide."

They sighed. "Seems fair. His mindset's changed. Now that you're back, I think he'll relax on the whole swearing on his life thing. It controlled him before you knew him. But after following it through and nearly losing you, I don't think he'll ever do it again. I say you give him a chance."

You didn't expect that advice from this person. This person is a cold blooded murderer. "Give him a chance? I thought you were gonna tell me to slit his throat or something."

"I'm a changed person. All that stuff I did before was stupid and horrible. I only saw the meaning of life when I was on my deathbed. I'm truly sorry for the pain I've caused everyone. It's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life but I'll just have to live with it. Anyway, I'm waffling. I'll let you get back home. Bye Rebecca."