𝟐𝟏

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Instagram

King

𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐞𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?

𝟏,𝟏𝟎𝟗,𝟓𝟗𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟖𝟑,𝟎𝟗𝟗 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐨𝐦𝐝𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞😍
𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢!
𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
+𝟖𝟑,𝟎𝟗𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

I drive slowly down the street, staring at my phone. There's no going back. Nevaeh's out there. Me and Bec waited a bit longer to reveal her face and name this time. Zakai's photos were released two days after his birth. He was on the news, in the papers, all over social media and shit. It kinda upset us that we didn't get to enjoy him for ourselves.

This time, instead of two days, we took two weeks. People love our kids, and we appreciate all the 'internet aunties' and whatnot, but at the end of the day, we're the ones raising our kids, not them. Somehow, we got death threats and insults for not showing her face, but we wanted to protect her for as long as possible without Tory exposing her for us.

So far, so good. There's been a few troll comments, but that's expected. I couldn't give a fuck about those lowlifes anyway. All our fan pages are going nuts, the gossip pages are going nuts. Everybody's going nuts.

I don't feel right though. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Nevaeh's face being out there, but I just don't feel right.

Why don't I feel right?

Did I leave the water running? No. No, I turned off the tap. I carried on cruising down the street, scrolling through the comments.

Nah, I still don't feel right.

The toilet seat. I forgot to put the toilet seat down. Becca's gonna be pissed. She hates when I leave the seat up. It's been more than 10 minutes anyway. She should be done by now. She said she'd call when she's finished.

Bec. I know what the problem is now. Something's not right with Bec.

No, she's fine. But the more I drive, the more unsettled I get. Growing up in the hood does that to you. Paranoia is real. I used to jump to the worst conclusions. Trauma like that never leaves a kid. So here I am, thinking the worst, when she's doubtlessly fine.