𝟏𝟒

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Instagram

Rebecca Romano

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥,𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥,
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝟓𝟎,𝟒𝟗𝟐,𝟓𝟖𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐓he twins were buried next to Mateo. Laying them to rest was hard. You're still sore, inside and out. You blame yourself. Kara said they were distressed. They were underweight. And their heart rates were too high.

They were distressed because you were distressed. They were underweight because you didn't eat. And their heart rates were too high because of your blood pressure.

You. It's all you.

Why didn't you just fix up and do the right thing? Why didn't you just take the antidepressants? Why didn't you just say sorry to Cas?

You haven't told anybody how you're feeling deep down. Cas knows, though. He's the only one that needs to know because he's the only one that can make it better.

Freddy brought Zakai to your bedroom. The amount of tissues in the bin is ridiculous. You keep going into the twins' room and staring. Imagining what could've been. It's not good to drown in your sorrows. Marcel told you that. So you wanna get back to work as soon as possible.

It's just effort.

"Mama." Zakai clambered onto the bed next to you as you wiped your tears. He can definitely tell something isn't right. "Baby. Baby." He pats your stomach and says that all the time, because he still thinks the twins are there.