𝟖

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Instagram

Rebecca Romano

𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭💜😈
𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: @𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝟔𝟎𝟎,𝟐𝟓𝟖 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟑,𝟑𝟖𝟏 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"𝐓here they are."

Me and Bec looked at Kara with confused faces. "They?" We said at the same time.

She chortled. "Congratulations guys, it's twins."

"Swear?" I woke up in a good mood today and this has made it even better. Twins? A few months ago, she told us we couldn't have one. Now there's two. This makes sense. Me and Becca were kinda worried cah she was never this big at 3 months with Zakai. I kissed her, "twins, bae!"

"That's crazy!" She reads the Bible a lot these days and it's actually done something to her. Becca's changed. She's more humble.

Except when we argue.

We've been fighting a lot more lately. More than before, anyway. We made an agreement to tell each other how we feel instead of bottling things up. But it leads to arguments most of the time. Me and her have a lot to work out. We just can't seem to do it without lashing out at each other.

"Everything looks good! Your blood pressure's a bit high. Not dangerously high, but I'll keep an eye on that. If you miscarry, there's a high chance that that's it. For good. So please be careful. And obviously, try not to stress," Kara instructed.

She nodded. "Is there anything else?"

While they spoke, my attention was brought to Zakai. He'd woken up and started fussing in his carseat. "What's wrong, Papì?"

He stopped crying once he had my attention, and started playing with his toy. "Chen."

"You just wanted attention, innit?" I tickled him, making him shriek with laughter and kick his legs. "When the twins come, you ain't gettin none of that."

As if he understood what I was saying, he stopped laughing and pouted at me. "Chen?"

"Yeah. No attention whatsoever."

He scratched his head and sighed, then threw his hands in the air. "Oh no!" 

The three of us looked at him in shock. Did I just hear what I think I heard? Becca literally jumped off the hospital bed to take him out of the carseat. "What did you say, bunny? Did you say oh no?" The excitement on her face is everything. "Cas, you heard that, right?"