>>1<<

It was a warm day outside and Eva woke up after hearing noises from the kitchen downstairs. All she could hear was Demetri's annoying voice in her ears. She sat up on the bed, still half asleep. While stretching her arms in the air she left out a big yawn. After staring at the rug for absolutely no reason, she got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom to get ready. When she was done with her daily morning routine she got out of the bathroom and walked downstairs. The first thing that caught her attention was Demetri who was talking to someone on the phone.

"Isn't there any button that could make you shut your mouth for just once?" She asked him with rolling eyes while walking towards the kitchen to get some breakfast.
"Well, technically you can't make me do that unless you actually torture me, which I am pretty sure you won't" He fake-smiled at her and connected his ears to the phone again. "Oh shut up Demetri" She mumbled and opened the fridge to get some fresh juice. "Oh nothing it's just my annoying sister, just ignore her," He told someone on the phone. And at that moment, she got butterflies in her stomach thinking that it might be Eli on the phone. Her cheeks turned red and a smile appeared on her face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eva was sitting in the classroom, pretending to pay attention to the teacher, when her eyes were actually on Eli the whole time. Her seat was right behind him, and she was really glad because it was the best view ever. She really enjoyed staring at him all the time. He looked around nervously and when he turned around, his eyes caught Eva staring at him in a really creepy way. He smiled at her, causing her to get pulled out of her so-called "daydream". Her cheeks started burning and her whole face turned red. The teacher suddenly interrupted their moment, and  Eva snapped her look.
"We have a new student in our class today. Make him feel welcome". And just like that, Eva's eyes caught a brown-haired tallboy. His eyes were brown and they were shining like diamonds. She couldn't help but stare at him. He smiled at her and she nervously smiled back. And that was when the teacher pointed at the empty seat beside her. He walked up to the empty seat and sat down while struggling to take his bag off. 

"Hey, I'm Miguel. Miguel Diaz" He said with a smile. "I'm Eva, welcome" She smiled back and made him feel welcome "So, why did you exactly choose the worst school of them all?" She asked him playfully and caused him to let out a light laugh. "Actually my family and I just moved here a few days ago, but I could ask you the same question though" He smirked at her playfully. "I've lived here since I was a kid and this school is like a jail for me" She answered him sarcastically. Both of them had a conversation with each other during the rest of the class.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eva and Miguel were chatting and laughing while they were standing in the big line in the cafeteria. They were almost screaming at each other because of the loud noises in the cafeteria. There were a lot of crowds. When it was finally their turn to get the food, the caterer glared at them. You could tell that it was pretty awkward. Both of them grabbed their trays and looked around for a place to sit. "Let's sit over there," Miguel pointed at the table where Demitri and Eli were already sitting. Eli looked really shy. He didn't even look up. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw Demitri's annoying face. When Eva was about to stop Miguel, it was too late. He was already standing beside the table, talking to Demitri. She followed Miguel but he was already walking towards her with a sad look on his face.

"What happened?" She asked him while glaring at Demetri. Something just told her that he said something stupid again. "What did you say now, Demetri?" She rolled her eyes at him. Miguel looked at Eva and he was about to say something, but then Demetri interrupted "Nothing, sit". Eva grabbed Miguel's hand softly and led him to sit next to her. And that was when she noticed that Eli kept looking around nervously like something was bothering him. He refused to make eye contact with her.