>>11<<

Johnny started walking towards the kids who were standing there quietly. He looked around at all the kids. They looked...scared of him...?

"Nice shirt" Johnny told Demetri and walked past him.

"Thanks" Demetri smiled at Johnny.

"I'm joking, it sucks" Johnny interrupted and Demetri's smile faded away. Eva tried to hold back her laugh.

Johnny then looked at a long haired boy with glasses and braises who smiled at him.

"Word of advice. If you got shit for teeth, dont smile" The boy's smile dissapeared.

"God, makes me feel virgin just looking at you" Johnny said with disgust to a smaller boy in a purple shirt. The boy suddenly looked down with a sad face. Eva started to feel bad for him. For all of them.

"When i look around in this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds, I see a fat kid with a funny hat and his tits piping out" Johnny said to all of the kids while looking around at their faces.

"But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles" Johnny looked at Eva, Miguel and Aisha with a smile. They smiled back to Johnny.

"So maybe there's some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody fall in!" He gave a order to the kids. But instead of doing as he said, the kids started whispering to eachother with confusion.

"That means line up!" Johnny rolled eyes at the kids.

They nodded and did what Johnny told them to. The kids decided to stand behind Eva, Miguel and Aisha. Eva looked back at them and rolled eyes at the kids who didn't even know what to do. 

"No, not...not line up in a line. Lines! Get in Lines!" Johnny was struggling to explain the kids what they were supposed to do.

Then Demetri spoke. "You mean like...rows?" Johnny buried his hands on his head. He was annoyed by the kids who couldn't even follow one order.

After a long time, Johnny finally got the kids to stand in rows. He was showing them some movements. Eva smirked as she saw the easiest moves that they had to do.

"Fighting positions! Jab punch!" The kids did what he showed them.

"Nope, wait till i say go" Johnny told the kids.

"Hiyah!" Johnny yelled and everyone punched the air. Johnny started walking around and gave them advices and tips. 

"Hey lip" Eva stopped punching the air immediately and looked up at Johnny who was staring at Eli. 

"Yeah you. That one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" He asked sarcasticly. Eva's blood was boiling and she was glaring at Johnny.

Suddenly Demetri spoke up. "Excuse me, uh Mr. Lawrence?" But he got cut off by Aisha immediately. "Its sensei Lawrence!" She yelled at Demetri.

Demetri chuckled while holding his hands up. "Ok. You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearrance." Demetri tried to defend his best friend. Johnny looked at Demetri annoyed.

"Oh is that so? So, I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny asked Demetri sarcasticly. Eva felt bad for Eli. 

She sighed.

"Well yeah" Demetri answered him with obvious. "Maybe that's what they teach you at school, but in the real world, you cant expect people to do what they're supposed to do." Johnny looked around at everyone. He then looked back at Eli again.

"You hear that, lip? If you cant handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to your teeth?" Eli looked nervous. Eva just wanted to grab his hand and hug him right now.