>>22<<

Eva was standing next to Miguel and Johnny with the rest of the team. She was nervous. The only people that were left in cobra kai was Eva and Miguel. Everyone counted on them and Eva was nervous while Miguel's blood was boiling for some reason. 

"Eva perry" The man said and she looked up quickly. All eyes were on her. Her heart stopped as she saw Robby standing on the mat.

"Kick his ass Eva" Miguel smirked at Eva while he softly clapped her on the shoulder. She nervously smiled Miguel while slowly taking small steps towards Robby. Everyone were clapping and yelling. 

Her eyes suddenly caught Daniel, who was looking at her with disappoint. He broke eye contact with her and rolled eyes at her. 

"You got this, Eva!" Johnny yelled out of the blue and a smirk apeared on her face. This was the moment where she could get all her anger out. She felt really confident all of sudden.

"Face me. Bow. Face eachother. Bow." They followed the man's command and Eva noticed that Robby was bad injuried. His hand was on his shoulder. 

"Ready? Fight!" The man said and the whole cobra kai team started yelling her name. 

Eva got into her fight position while staring Robby directly in the eyes. Her hands were turned into fists and she slowly walked towards Robby. Eva threw a punch, but he blocked it. 

"Not bad" Robby smiled at her and she squinted her eyes at him. 

"Screw you" Eva answered him and kicked his legs causing him to fall on the ground. She got down and punched him on the chest before getting up again.

"Point!" The man yelled and they got back in their positions. Eva suddenly felt bad for Robby after seeing him groaning in pain.

"Fight!" The man yelled and they got into their fighting positions. 

"Why are you not fighting me?" Eva asked Robby while glaring him in the eyes. 

"I am-" Robby was about to answer her but suddenly got interrupted.

"Focus Eva!" Miguel yelled at her with anger causing her to flinch. Suddenly Robby attacked her and spinned his legs causing her to fall on the ground. He suddenly smirked at her while taking back his position. 

Now both of them had one point each. Eva used a move, her dad taught her when she was little. She faked a kick and the second time she really kicked him in the face, and quickly bowed while spinning her legs causing him to fall down hard. 

"Take that you creepy stalker" She got back in her position while he was groaning in pain. Everyone were yelling her name and cheering. It was boosting her confidence. But suddenly her eyes caught Johnny, who seemed...worried?

"Yeah Eva!" Miguel was yelling at her and she smiled at him while getting back to her fighting position.

This time when she saw Robby in the eyes, she saw real anger. For a minute she felt scared but then she felt stronger. 

"This time i wont hold back" Robby glared her in the eyes and she smirked at him while getting in her fighting position.

"I'm more than ready" She told him confidently and he suddenly threw a punch, which she easily blocked. 

"Is that all, princess?" She smiled at him causing him to get more angry. He kicked her hard and she blocked with her hand, which hurt a lot. She groaned a little while holding her wrist. Now she was angry and she pushed him on the chest hard. He put his hands in pray a pray positions while pushing her hands away. Right after that, he hit both of his hands on both sides of her ribs, causing her to fall on the ground. She was groaning in pain and Miguel was glaring at Robby with anger.