3- Awkward

Bucky pov

We headed back up to her room and I put on our playlist that we used to listen to back when we were inseparable. She was singing the words under her breath and after the first song had finished she asked, "Do you think Steve likes me?" Not what I wanted to hear...

"Yeah, I think he might have a little crush on you, why?" I felt a little hurt but I didn't know why. I don't have feelings for her anymore, what am I thinking?

"Well, he's very handsome. I wouldn't mind if he took me on a date or something."

I cleared my throat, "I could put in a good word for you. But seriously, you could get any guy in the world and you want...him?" I asked jokingly.

"Bucky, he's captain America! Who wouldn't want him?!" She asked throwing a pillow at me. "I've really missed you, Buck."

My heart smiled and it fled to by cheeks as I smiled big. "Yeah whatever Doll, I know you missed me."

y/n pov

I really had missed him. He was always such a great friend to me. Him being back in my life was something I always remembered dreaming about after we lost contact.

A couple hours later, the room was pretty much done and it felt like my own. "I think everyone's hanging out downstairs. Wanna check it out?" I suggested.

As I was walking out the door, Bucky gently caught my arm and pulled me a little closer to him. Softly he said, "You know I've missed you so much too." I couldn't help but blush. I immediately pulled him in for a long heartfelt hug. "Thank you, Bucky."

We went to the living room and everyone was sitting around the t.v watching the New York Rangers hockey game. Steve saw me and said, "Hey y/n, there's a spot over here if you want," as he patted the space next to him.

I shrugged and took his suggestion. Though the couch was big, I was actually sitting very close to Steve but I was comfortable and I didn't think he minded me being so close. Apparently I was so comfortable, I ended up falling asleep on his chest but I knew he didn't mind because I could feel him tracing my arm with his finger tips.

When the game was almost over, I woke up and looked up at Steve. "Morning sunshine" he whispered. "Sorry for falling asleep on you, I was just so comfortable." "No worries, it was cute."

For the rest of the game, I was wrapped in Steve's arms as he played with my hair. Nat saw us and made eye contact with me flashing me an approving smile.

After the game everyone went their separate ways. Steve went off to train with Bucky but just before he took off I yelled "Hey Cap, I'm looking forward to next time." And gave him a wink. "Save the date, princess." He yelled back.

Now, it was just me and Nat standing around the kitchen island. "Hey wanna come to my room in like 10 min? We can watching movies! Wanda will be there too" She suggested. "Sounds perfect, I'll go put on some sweatpants."

I ran up to my room, finally some girl time! I put on sweatpants, a grey zip up, a white crop top and put my y/h/c hair in a messy bun, then headed over to Nats room.

*reference to outfit*