7- Date

*a couple hours later*
y/n pov
I heard someone walking towards my door, I didn't expect a knock because Bucky knows he can just walk in. "Come in.."

"Hi princess" Steve said peaking his head in.

Surprised I said, "Hi! What's up?"

"Just had some free time, wanna hang?" he asked inching into my room.

"Yeah we can hang here. Want to watch Star Wars?" I said patting the bed for him to sit down. "I have to finish this and then we can watch."

"What is it?" he asked putting his head on my shoulder looking at the computer screen.

"It's the report from your mission. I have to send it to S.H.I.E.L.D"

"Did you put the part where I threw my shield and hit two guys at once? That was the best part."

"I'll add that if you really want me to." I closed the computer and grabbed Steve and I a blanket from the foot of my bed. He turned on the tv and started Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

"Look at Padmè. She's so beautiful." I said turning my head to him.

He turned his head to mine, our faces just inches away, "She's okay, I'd still pick you though." He said as he cupped my cheek and kissed me. "Go on a date with me?" He asked. "Tonight. I'll have you home by 7."

"I'd be honored." I said kissing his soft, warm lips again.

"I'm going to go get ready, you do the same. I'll meet you in the foyer in 45 min. Dress fancy!" He kissed me once more, got off the bed and left.

"Okay, I can do this! Date with Steve Rodgers. No big deal." I squealed and jumped. "Date with Captain America!"

I showered and picked out a blue dress to wear, put on makeup and then headed down to the foyer.

*reference to outfit*

My eyes met Steve as his jaw dropped to the floor

"You. Look. Stunning" He said while walking towards me. "You're looking pretty fine yourself" I said straightening his tie.

"Shall we?" He said linking his arm to mine.

We arrived at a very fancy restaurant. I walked in and smelled amazing an steak. A smile spread across my face in excitement. We were seated and began looking through the menu.

"I want chicken tenders." I said while putting down the menu. He peaked over the top of his, "I bring you to this fancy ass restaurant and you want CHICKEN STRIPS?" He said dying of laughter.

"Works for me." he said putting down the menu.

We both got chicken strips and talked through the whole dinner. We found many common interests. He was perfect.

After we boxed up dessert it was time to go home. He dropped me off right at the door of my room. "Thank you for the spectacular night Captain Rodgers." I kissed him and he retreated down the long dark hallway.

I flopped on to my bed, "He's the greatest."

I took off my makeup and put on one of Bucky's sweatshirts. I went across the hall and knocked on his door.