2- Floormate

y/n pov

I grabbed all my bags from the car and took them up to my room, which was a pretty exhausting trip. So, I turned on some country music and started unpacking. Just letting loose and getting comfortable in my new home. As I was almost done unpacking the first suitcase, I heard a knocking on my door. I turned around and...

Bucky pov

"No one told me you were living here!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Bucky!" She squealed and ran over embracing me in a soft hug.

"You must be the new manager the team has been talking about, right? Because last I checked, you didn't have any super human abilities."

"Yes Buck. I am your new manager. I was going to tell you but I didn't know how to contact you so... surprise!" She said throwing her hands up in the air with excitement.

Just as I was about to say something, my phone chimed. "Text from Steve, there's a meeting downstairs to introduce you to everyone. Let's go. I'll help you finish unpacking after." I said smiling.

I never thought I was going to see y/n again, I couldn't help but realize how much I just wanted to hug her and tell her I missed her.

As we were walking down the hall, her beautiful y/e/c eyes met mine. "So Buck, who is the other person who lives on my floor? Tony said it was just me and someone else."

I started laughing, "That bastard." I said under my breath.

"It's you, isn't it?" She asked.

I nodded and we both started laughing.

"Hey, I'm not complaining, but do you think Tony knows that we already know each other?"

"It's definitely possibly, I feel like Tony knows everything." I said slightly annoyed.

We walked into the meeting room and everyone stared at her. I wanted her to sit next to me but Steve was sitting across the table and gestured her to go sit by him. I looked at Steve staring at y/n with glistening eyes. Then, I shot a look to y/n and she just shrugged her shoulders. Steve saw and asked "Wait, do you and Bucky already know each other?" Before anyone could answer, Tony walked in.

y/n pov

"Hi everyone. Thank you for gathering. To those who haven't met her yet, our new manager is here." Tony pointed at me gesturing to stand up.

I stood up and said "Hi everyone, I'm y/n and I'll be managing you guys from now on. I'll be living in the compound with you guys so feel free to come hang out with me!" I chuckled and so did Nat.

Bruce, Scott, Thor, Sam, Clint, Wanda and Vision all introduced themselves to me.

Bucky looked at me as if he was proud, which made me happy, he was always like the big brother I never had. Then Steve lightly pulled my hand telling me to sit down. I think Bucky saw because I could see him the corner of my eye immediately look at me.

"So far we have no missions this week," Tony spoke up. "So relax but be ready for y/n to call us all together in case someone needs us. Okay, that'll be all. Disperse!"

Bucky, Steve, Nat and I all walked into the kitchen. "Okay now I need to know, do you and Bucky already know each other?" Steve asked intensely.

I made eye contact with Bucky and he nodded giving me the "go ahead." "Yes, Bucky and I have known each other for about 4 years. We used to train together."

"So did you guys date or something?" Steve asked eagerly.

I laughed a little, "No, we've always just been friends."

Steve smirked and Bucky dropped his head down a little as if that wasn't how he wanted me to answer that.

mental note: was Bucky jealous? Has he had feelings for me before? because I used to have feelings for him.

"Hey y/n, how about I go help you finish unpacking." Bucky suggested.