8- Best Friends

Bucky pov
"Come in" The door opened and I saw y/n in my favorite sweatshirt. "Hey why does that look better on you than it does on me?"

She stood at my doorway awkwardly. "You can come in Doll. I'm not gonna bite." 

She laughed and ran on to my bed. God, she was beautiful. Everything about her. The way she moved, her eyes, her little giggle, the way she smiled when I called her doll. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"So Buck, what's goin on with you?" she asked sitting across from me on the bed.

I took a deep breath. Now is the time to tell her, but I just couldn't. I couldn't pour out my feelings when she was clearly so happy with Steve. "Nothing, I was just really tired, but you always make it better."

She smiled so big. "You're my favorite, you know that?"

She cuddled up next to me, we talked about her date with Steve and watched Criminal Minds for the rest of the night.

"So you really like him?"

"Yeah, I think I do. He's really good to me." She said looking up at me. "Do you think he would be mad if I was in here cuddling with you?"

"No, I think he understands how close we are. Plus, I don't want you to leave so I'll say anything to get you to stay." That was true, I would do anything for her to stay.

"Whatever dork" She giggled as she lightly hit my face playfully.

She then fell asleep with my arm around her. She shifted toward my body so her face was on my chest. If only she would hang out with me like this every night.

y/n pov

As I was falling asleep, I thought about how safe I felt with Bucky. I never felt this safe with anyone, not even Steve.

I was drifting off to the the rhythm of Bucky's breathing and I whispered "Goodnight Buck."

"Goodnight Doll." He said as he tucked the hair in my face behind my ear. What a good man.