11- Plans

A week later

y/n pov

"Bucky!" I squealed bursting into his room. I saw that he was writing in a journal. Maybe I should've knocked first?

"Yeah what's up doll?" He quickly hid the journal under his pillow.

I ignored it and moved onto my news, "The guy from the restaurant is taking me out on a date tonight!!"

"Oh so he fell for your love spell?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to tell Nat, bye! Love you!" I ran out of his room.

Bucky pov

She's been telling me that she loves me more frequently. I appreciated it because I loved her. But we loved each other in different ways, it was almost like her words were meant to tease my heart. She made me soft, I was the hydra super Winter Soldier who killed people without hesitation, but when I was with her, I was the man I was before ww2. If I knew her back then, she would've been the only girl I took dancing.

To try to get my mind off her, I went out to the kitchen, "Hey Rodgers.."

"Hey Buck, how's it going?"

"Forget me, how've you been about y/n?"

"Actually, I'm okay. I'm not mad at either of you. I realized that I'm always going to want Peggy so I'll always be picky about everything in a relationship." He looked at me with kind eyes.

"You'll get Peggy one day. Don't worry Steve. On another note, I honestly wished y/n would notice that I'm perfect for her."

"You like y/n?" Steve spit out excitedly.

"No man, I'm in love with her. Head over heels. But she looks at me like I'm her older brother." I tilted my head down in embarrassment.

"No. Nope, you're my best friend and I won't have you sad over a girl who doesn't love you."

"Ouch, what the hell Steve."

"C'mon man, forget about her! Let's find you a girl. We're going out tonight."

"That actually sounds kinda fun. Just you and me?"

"No all the guys. Clint, Tony, Sam, Bruce. Guys night out!"

This was going to end in disaster, no doubt.