10- Lunch

Bucky pov

"Hey, where's y/n?" I asked Clint. 

"No idea. Check the gym."

I ran down to the gym and spotted her. "Y/n!" I waved her over. "Whatcha doing?"

"Working out, what does it look like dumbass?"

"Shut up. Do you want to go get lunch with me?"

"Sure, lemme take a shower though."

Yes, more alone time with her. I want to spend every moment with her. 

y/n pov

I was caught off guard by Bucky asking to go out to lunch. But it was nice, I like spending time with him.  I ran upstairs and took a shower the put on simple outfit. I went to open my door but Bucky was already there, about to knock.

"Hi" we both said at the same time laughing.

"I like your outfit y/n. It looks um... stylish?"

"Are you trying to compliment me, Barnes?"

"Yes, and failing miserably."

"It wasn't that bad. And thank you." I smiled 

*reference to outfit*

We arrived at a Mexican restaurant and both ordered quesadillas. I looked over two tables down and saw a man. A very very handsome man.

"Buck, look over there." I whispered 

Bucky pov

"What? The guy?"

"Yeah, isn't he handsome? Should I go ask for his Instagram?"

"Go for it," I smiled but as she walked away, it faded. When will she realize that I'm perfect for her?

She came back within minuets showing me his Instagram profile. "Look Buck! He's so hot." She was practically drooling. I rolled my eyes and she must've noticed because the next thing she said to me was "Oh don't be jealous James, I'll always love you." 

"Yeah whatever." 

mental note: she'll always love me. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well maybe for her to always be IN love with me but we'll get to that.