4- Sleepover

y/n pov

I knocked on Nats door and walked in "Hey bitches!!"

"Oh my god, y/n you look hot." Wanda exclaimed

I smiled. "Please, I'm just taking after you and Nat."

They both hugged me then we sat down on Nats bed. For the next couple hours we just hung out. Talked about boys, did face masks, watched our favorite Disney movies. We were 24 year old's having a 14 year old's girls night. But more importantly, it was only my first day and I felt like I was connecting with them very well.

"Hey girls, I want some chips. You guys want anything?" I asked getting up from the bed.

"Yes! Water please." Pleaded Nat.

"I second that!" Wanda piped up.

"Two waters, coming up. I'll be right back!" I said leaving the room.

Nats room was on the same floor as the kitchen so I just walked down the hallway. And as I got closer, I noticed Steve cooking bacon...at 2 in the morning.

"Hey Captain, trying to burn down the compound are you?"

"Hi princess, whatcha doin?"

I ignored the question like he did mine, "Are you really gonna keep calling me that?"

"Well, it fits you so might as well. Want some bacon?"

I opened my mouth waiting for him to drop the piece in. He scoffed and dropped it in my mouth. "Cap, this is burnt! Here, I'll show you how to make good bacon."

"Ugh fine, go ahead." He handed me the spatula.

As I was cooking, I felt like he was standing right behind me. So, I turned around and there he was. My nose almost touching his bottom lip. He leaned in to kiss me and I gave him a long passionate kiss. Then I turned back around and noticed the bacon was done. "Here you go sweet pea." I said as I handed him the bacon. "But I've gotta go, Wanda and Nat are waiting on me." I went on my tippy toes and kissed him soft on the lips once more and fled back to Nats room carrying the water trying to keep myself together at least until i made it back to Nats room.

As soon as I shut the door I squealed. "He kissed me!"

"Who?! Who?!" They both piped up and I told them everything.

"Oh. my. gosh. He has a crush on you!" Nat said.

"He's going to fall in love with you, y/n" Wanda stated.

"That wouldn't be so bad." I shrugged

Within an hour, we were all asleep on Natashas bed. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Did THE Steve Rodgers like me? His manager? I could only hope so.

Bucky pov

Y/n was in Nats room, I couldn't stop thinking about her for some reason. I think I still liked her. A lot. But she liked Steve. But then again, I liked her first. Could I win her over? All I knew is that I wanted her to be mine, I wanted to see her eyes every single morning when I woke up, I wanted to spend every minuet with her. I wanted to have everything to do with her and tell her how much I adored her. But would she ever feel the same? I would do anything for her to love me that way i love her.
"Maybe one day, Buck. One day." I said to myself while staring at the ceiling.