5- Hands

y/n pov

I woke up in Nats bed around 8 am and no one else was in the room. I went down to the kitchen where I met the team. "Morning guys!Whats goin on?"

"Just chatting, want breakfast?" Clint asked
"Yes please! I hope you're a better cook than Steve" I giggled
"Hey, we don't have to bring that up." Steve laughed as he came up behind me and gave me a hug.
Just then Bucky walked in and his eyes met mine. Him seeing Steve wrapped around me made me feel bad for some reason. It's almost like I could see the hurt in Buckys eyes.

He left the kitchen and went to the meeting room.
"I'll be right back Steve." I said as I left his grip, following Bucky down the hall.

"Hey Buck. What's goin on? You okay?" I asked catching up to him.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Did I do something? Are you mad at me?"

"No y/n, you didn't do anything. That's the problem. You're perf-"

"Hey guys, breakfast is ready" Steve said peaking his head into the meeting room.

"Of course it is." Bucky said annoyed.

"Let's talk later tonight, okay? I want to know what's going on with you Bucky, I care about you." I said comforting him.

He left the room without saying a word and headed up the hall back to the kitchen.

mental note: don't be handsy with Steve when Bucky's around.