9- The End

y/n pov
I woke up to a very loud gasp. "Bucky, why the hell is she in here?" It was Steve.

"We hung out last night and she ended up falling asleep. Nothing happened, man. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Yeah, okay. I don't know if I'm comfortable with you snuggling up to the girl who is practically my girlfriend."

I got up immediately, "Steve, let's go talk in my room." As I left the room, I looked back at Bucky and mouthed "sorry," he smiled softly.

We walked into my room, "Did you do anything with him y/n?"

"No! I wouldn't do that to you."

Steve frowned.

"Look, Bucky is one of my closest friends, we hang out like that all the time. It's nothing to worry about."

"So, you're telling me you've never done it?"

I went quiet. "That's what I thought." And he left the room.

I walked back into Bucky's room and fell dramatically onto his bed. "I think Steve and I are done."

"Don't say that y/n. He'll come around."

"Really? Because he asked if we've ever fucked and I couldn't say no. Then he stormed off."

"Oh shit. Well..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"I can try talking to him." Bucky offered.

"No, actually I think I just want to focus on work. And if I date anyone, I think it'll be someone outside of the compound so it's not awkward if it doesn't work out."

"More time for us to hang out." Bucky chuckled.