Chapter 8- PoA

Ever since Elizabeth found out she was cursed with Dark magic, Dumbledore decided it would be best for Elizabeth to be separated from the rest of her year. She would take private lessons with Remus during his free time. The only social contact she'd have with people would be the Gryffindor house but never treated her any different. One specific Hufflepuff was friendly with her. He has golden-brown hair and pricing brown eyes. His name was Cedric Diggory. Some people in the other houses would either ignore her or insult her. The ignoring she could deal with. It was the insults that hurt.

Elizabeth knew Dumbledore was trying to help her. She was sent to his office the next day after the incident and was told she should take private lessons. She chose Professor Lupin which surprised no one as the teachers knew they were close. This would give them time to catch up as well. All the things that he unfortunately missed. All the things in her past that made their bond strong.

It's been 2 weeks since then and Elizabeth is enjoying it. She has settled well and is enjoying her godfather's company.

Elizabeth yawns and puts her head in her hands. "Tired?" Remus asks. She nods lazily. Remus chuckles.

"I'll be back shortly. I'm going to get us some food," Remus says. Liz nods and rests her head in her crossed arms which were on the table. She soon finds sleepness taking over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remus walks in with two plates and a blanket. He walks into his office and smiles slightly. Elizabeth slept peacefully with a small smile on her face. Remus cast a heating charm on her food and set it aside. He then covers her with a blanket to keep her warm. "My little cub..." He whispers. He sits at his desk and eats his food while marking some papers.

Elizabeth eventually wakes from her nap and sees Remus now passed out in his seat. She chuckles slightly. She removes the blanket places it on him and eats her food. She stands and leaves shutting the door slightly after writing a note.

Went back to my dorm, you were asleep didn't want to wake you up xxx

Once she reaches her dorm, she then slips into bed and drifts off into a peaceful sleep.