Chapter 2- OOTP

Dave knocked on the door 3 times, Molly greeting Elizabeth and Dave and immediately got them inside

Dave knocked on the door 3 times, Molly greeting Elizabeth and Dave and immediately got them inside. Everyone was in the kitchen. Dave had taken Elizabeth's things up to her shared room and said 'bye' to her. Dave wasn't staying but he'd come around occasionally for the meetings.

Elizabeth watched Dave get in his muggle car and drive off. She closed the door quietly and walked into the kitchen. "Moooooony," she says dragging the o's. His head snapped up.

"Lizzie," he breathes. He engulfs her in a hug. "Are you okay?" She shrugs.

"You look awful," Fred jokes earning a whack on the head with the newspaper by Molly. Elizabeth laughs.

"Thanks, Freddie." She hugs Remus. "I missed you," she whispers.

"Missed you too Liz." Sirius stands up and gently pulls Remus from her making Elizabeth giggle.

"Wasn't I missed?" He jokes. Elizabeth rolls her eyes playfully.

"Of course," Elizabeth smiles. She hugs him. "Snuffles," she mutters causing Sirius to laugh.

"Snuffles?" A girl with purple hair laughs. Elizabeth chuckles.

"Our third year, Ron got bit by Sirius and was dragged to the shrieking shake then Harry and Hermione followed and then Sirius came to get me in his dog from and I called him Snuffles," Elizabeth explains smiling at the memory.

"Elizabeth, I won't be teaching this year," Remus says softly.

"Why?"

"There's a new teacher for DADA and she created the anti-werewolf law. She works with the ministry. She recognises me immediately." Elizabeth nods understanding the situation he's in but obviously, she was sad about it.

"But, Remus... what if my powers go off, what will happen them?" Elizabeth asks panicking. He crouches down to her height.

"Snape has agreed to make a calming draught, we'll see if that help. If it doesn't then I'll come back and I'll teach you everything you need to know for that year, okay?" Elizabeth nods and hugs him again.

"Thank you," she whispers.

"For what?"

"Everything."

Once Remus and Elizabeth had pulled back from the hug she hugged Molly, Harry and her friends and was introduced to the purple-haired girl and the others in the room which consisted of Kingsley, Mad-eye and Tonks. Fred had told Elizabeth not to mentions Percy in front of Molly or Arthur otherwise they'll be madness. She didn't question it.