Chapter 21- GoF

"So I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set eyes on. Always reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later."

"We're still misfits," Ron points out.

"Maybe. But we've all got each other, and Harry of course. Soon to be! The youngest! Tri-Wizard champion there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid beams. They walk on singing the Hogwarts song. Harry holds his head in pain. On the ground he sees Barty Crouch laying lifeless.

"Mr Crouch?" Harry says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A man has died here. And he won't be the last, you must take action," Dumbledore demands.

"I will not. In times like these the wizarding world looks to its leaders for strength Dumbledore," the Minister replies.

"Then for once show them some."

"The tri-wizard tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward."

"But surely that is what's right, no matter what others think."

"What did you say? What did you say to me?"

"Excuse me, gentlemen, it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private," Mad-eye says. Mad-Eye points to the door. Harry enters.

"Harry! Harry how good to see you again."

"I can come back later Professor," Harry hesitates.

"Oh, not necessary Harry the minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment.
Minister, after you. Harry do feel free to indulge in a liquorice snack in my absence, but I have to warn you they're a little bit sharp." Harry is left alone in the room. He puts his hand in the snack bowl and takes a handful. It turns into a small creature which nips at his hand.