Izukus start (1)

WARNING this story contains
Violence
Fighting
Swears
Death
Blood
And scars
If you are uncomfortable with any of these please leave also this first chapter is trash but I promise it gets better. Also in this story the thing about one for all being better with a quirkless user isn't going to happen in this story.

Sorry for spelling and grammar

"I'm sorry mrs midoriya but your son is quirkless," the quirk doctor told inko.

Inko looked devistated but when she looked to her son expecting him to be sad, instead he looked like he was thinking.

Once they left and got in the car inko apologized to her son about the whole quirk.

"Izu I am so sorry you don't hav—"

"It's ok mom, besides that just means I will have to try even harder to be a hero." The young izuku said. Inko didn't expect that answer but was happy none the less. Once they got home izukus dad hisashi asked what his quirk was with his big sister behind him. Izuku told them he was quirkless but wouldn't give up on his dream and they were happy with that answer. Izukus little brother came walking in and gave him a hug.

The next day at school everyone was seeing what each other's quirks were. Once it got to izuku he told them he was quirkless but he still has his dream. It was silent for a second till everyone started laughing at him. He just ignored them though and just focused on school work.

2 years later ( right now izuku is 7 his older sister is 11 and his brother is 3 )

"Hi mom," izuku greeted just walking into the kitchen.

"Hello izu."

"Mom, since I'm 7 now do you think I could start taking martial arts classes. I still am going to be a hero so I need training."

"Sure honey, I will look online for classes nearby and take you to them once i figure out the schedule." Inko responded.

The next day ( Sunday )

" izu I'm taking you to class today so get ready."

"Ok mom."

1 year later

" mom, dad can I take more martial arts classes." Izuku asked.

" uh sure but what kind of art now," hisashi asked.

" I want to learn how to use a sword, more specifically duel blades."

" sure but if you get hurt to bad one time your stopping, understood" his mom told him.

" understood," izuku said back.

I though I might as well explain this so here I am. Since he has school it may be weird with the schedule so basically this is it

Sunday, martial arts at 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, sword training 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm

Monday, martial arts at 6:00 am to 8:30 am ( school starts at 8:45 so he's usually a little late) sword training 3:45 pm to 7:00 pm

Tuesday, wensday, and Thursday are the same as Monday. Friday and Saturday are his days off.

( at school recess time )

" oi nerd,"a specific blonde haired boy said

" what is it bakugo," izuku responded.

" ever since you announced you were quirkless you have been acting like your better despite it being the opposite," the angry blonde said.

" first of all everyone here hates me so why should I care for them. Two you are probably the only one in this school who can defeat me anyway, everyone else here acts all high and mighty just because they believe there powerful despite their quirks being useless."

" so you think I'm weak do you," the winged henchmen of bakugo said flying at izuku. Izuku side stepped him to dodge, swung his body around fully and grabbed one of his arms and putting it in a position where if there is anymore pressure his arm will break.

"Yes," izuku simply replied.

Another henchmen ( the guy with the stretchy neck ) sent his head forward to head butt izu, but instead he got grabbed in the throat. " your body isn't close so you can't fight back," izu said. " let me make this clear, none of you stand a chance against me and that's final."

Izu let go of the two henchmen and bakugo came from behind trying to explode him. Izuku just simply jumped over the explosion landing on bakugos shoulders. Once he landed he leaned back bringing bakugos head with him, putting his hands on the ground he flipped and smashed bakugos head in the ground. " your to predictable you know." Izuku said.

"Just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean I'm weak, in fact you rely on your quirk way to much and yet without a quirk I took you down."

Izuku let bakugo go and bakugo stood up. " I much as you are quirkless you are powerful, want to go back to the old days where we were friends." Bakugo asked.

" I thought you'd never ask," izuku answered

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME BAKUGO!" One of the henchmen yelled. "HES QUIRKLESS."

"And yet he beat your ass," bakugo retaliated as he walked away with deku.

827 words