Relationship (16)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Mitsuki walked into the house with Izuku behind her. Bakugo looked over from the couch and paused his show.

"How'd it go?" Bakugo asked.

"Well, it went a lot better then I expected." Izuku told him. "Definitely feel a bit better."

"Well that's good." He responded moving over to the side of the couch for Izuku to sit. Izuku looked at the tv and stared at Bakugo.

"You bitch we were supposed to watch this show together, it's our show." Izuku said.

"Oh unclench your ass already, nothing has happened it's literally just been a sex scene between those two characters." Bakugo told him.

"Excuse me!" Mitsuki said coming in the living room. "Why the hell didn't you skip it!"

"Mom, these two are ugly as fuck I'm not gonna be watching this shit for pleasure." Bakugo told her while Izuku laughed in the background.

While they argued Izuku turned the show back on as he skipped the sex scene. He turned the volume up then immediately got a text.

Jirou:
Hey, how are you doing?

Izuku turned the show off and went to his room typing on his phone. He went up the stairs and closed the door. Mitsuki looked on along with Bakugo.

"Why'd he go up the stairs immediately?" Mitsuki wondered.

Bakugo shrugged. "Hearing the notification sound it was Jirou so probably booty call." Bakugo said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today?!" Mitsuki screamed just making Bakugo laugh.

Izuku:
I'm doing good. How about you?

Jirou:
Eh not the best. I'm just really fucking bored, I will do anything but I don't feel like doing anything.

Izuku:
Well I have nothing to do, and i just got back from a fairly good therapy session so wanna get the group together and hang out?

Jirou:
Okay first, why tf were you at therapy?!

Izuku:
Coma shit -_-

Jirou:
Oh, that makes sense. But also could it maybe just be us. I kinda just want to walk around with you. Besides we're both bored so why not cure each other's boringness.

Izuku:
Good idea. Wanna meet at the usual building we go to? 6:30?

Jirou:
Sure. Meet you then.

Izuku:
Yea, see ya there.

An hour later

"IZUKU!!" Mitsuki called from downstairs. He went down the stairs and started setting up the dinner table. "Thanks." Mitsuki said. She was planning on forcing katsuki to set up the table but she wasn't complaining. After Izuku finished setting up the table Mitsuki placed the food down. She called Bakugo down and they ate.

Mitsuki looked at izuku and asked "why are you eating so fast?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. In 15 minutes I'm going to go hang out with Jirou so I'll be out." He said putting his plate down having already finished the food and put it in the dishwasher. He went upstairs to get changed and came back downstairs 5 minutes later. He had a blue hoodie on with a black shirt underneath, black jeans, and went to get his shoes on.

"See you later." Izuku yelled to them walking out of the house.

"Ah young love." Mitsuki said. She looked over to Bakugo. "When are you gonna get a girlfriend?"