Day 1 (25)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

"So where are you going for this week of training?" Bakugo asked Izuku at the dinner table.

"I'm gonna be jumping around. For all I know this entire week could be here. I could be in Tokyo this entire week for all I know. Mr Aizawa told me and Tokoyami that we'll just be following him. So I guess we're just gonna hop from place to place knowing him." He answered.

"Being an underground hero sounds a lot more serious than normal hero work." Mitsuki said, putting her plate away.

"Oh you should've heard what Aizawa told us." Izuku said. "I swear it sounded like he was trying to make us quit."

"It's that bad?" Masaru asked.

"According to Aizawa it can get that bad. It's not always but I most definitely can get horrible." Izuku told him.

"Good luck. From what you've told me Aizawa doesn't hold back in underground training. Fucking stabbed you in the hand the first time you did training." Bakugo said with a laugh.

"He what!?" Mitsuki and Masaru screamed.

"First of all, calm down. Recovery girl is a god and healed me just about instantly. Besides, like Masaru said earlier, underground training is way more serious. Don't worry."

"Obviously we're gonna worry, I just hope nothing to bad happens." Mitsuki said.

"I think we all want that." Bakugo said. "Anyways I got an early train ride tomorrow so I'll be heading to sleep now. Night."

"Good night" Masaru said as Bakugo went upstairs. "What are you gonna do for the next few hours?" He asked, looking over to Izuku.

"I think I'll hang out with Jirou. We don't have anything planned. But we'll probably find something to do." Izuku said back. As if on cue izukus phone rang. He grabbed it and picked up walking over to the couch.

"Hello?" Izuku asked.

"Hey Izu." Jirou said on the line.

"Oh perfect timing. I was just talking about you." Izuku said.

"No wonder I was sneezing." Jirou joked. "So why were you talking about me?"

"Wondering if we should do something since you'll be gone tomorrow, just don't know what to do."

"We could just walk around town. Shop for random stuff. Just have some fun with whatever we run into."

"Yea, why not. When do you wanna meet up?"

"Give me 15 minutes, I'll meet you at the towns park."

"Alright, see ya soon."

"Same here, bye." And with that Jirou hung up.

"Welp, I guess I'll be walking around town for a while. I'll text you when I'm coming home." Izuku told the Bakugo's before leaving.

"I'm still waiting for katsuki to get a relationship." Mitsuki said sighing.

"I don't know if that will happen," Masaru responded to her.

The next day

"Welp, that's my train." Jirou stated watching a train come to a stop. She turned around and saw Izuku look around. Once in the clear he pulled down his mask and kissed her. He pulled it back up as she smiled. "You'll call and text me every day right?"

"Yes I will. Or at least I'll try. For all I know Aizawa might have some batshit insane training but I'll still at least contact you once every day." Izuku said.