We meet again (10)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

The students of 1A looked on confused about who this man is or how Izuku knows him. But while the students were confused the hero's were terrified. This is Sub-Zero. He's the most wanted criminal in the world. He has a group of criminals with him, all trained in the art of the sword. All the criminals are powerful enough to be in at least top 500 hero's. This is the lin kuei's leader in the flesh.

All the students still looked on in confusion till everyone fell over. Izuku has let out every ounce of his bloodlust still staring at Sub-Zero. Without saying anything Izuku threw out his kunai chain going straight at Sub-Zeros head. (I'm going to stop saying sub-zero. It will now be SZ) the Kunai almost hit but just barely got knocked away. SZ had made a ice sword and hit it away.

Getting over the bloodlust and surprise all the hero's went to attack SZ. SZ started covering the floor with ice while walking forward towards Izuku. He was ignoring the hero's giving them a opening. But as soon as they touched the ice it grew and covered their body. All the hero's had been frozen, even all might. Some of the other students tried to attack as well having the same fate. The only student not captured were bakugo, Jirou, todoroki, Tokoyami, mineta, tsu, Momo, and Izuku.

"Now that their not a problem. Shall we continue." SZ said. Izuku didn't say anything and threw a big fire ball at him. SZ made a ice wall blocking the fire but having it melt a bit making it not as strong when he first made it. Izuku punched the wall with fire around his fist. Izuku went for a punch with the fire still surrounding his hand. SZ put ice on his fist and collided with Izuku.

It made them both jump back with a wound opening on their hands.

"You've gotten stronger since our last meet up." SZ said. "It also seems you finally got your quirk as well." Other then bakugo the unfrozen classmates were confused. Izuku still hasn't said anything and was just trying to attack. He made a fire wall behind him sending a fire ball through it. Another fire wall appeared behind SZ confusing him. Then the fire ball came out and almost hit him but he jumped out of he way in time.

"When could he do that?" Asked Momo.

"He can teleport." Tokoyami said. "So why not just make portals."

With SZ not paying attention bakugo threw an explosion at him from a distance. Seeing this Tokoyami did the same and brought out dark shadow to fight as well. Todoroki also sent out small blasts of fire. (If you don't remember endeavors character arc started early do todoroki does use his fire he just uses small portions of it.)

"What a nuisance." SZ said about to freeze the rest of the student but instead got kicked in the back of the head. He turned around seeing Izuku throw a towards him but he grabbed it. Seeing an opening bakugo tried out his new move on SZ.

"A.P shot." Bakugo said shooting a powerful beam into SZ's back.

"Of course there had to be weaklings trying to help. I'm leaving, one day me and you will have a one-on-one to see who's stronger. Your fire or my ice." SZ said as a portal opened behind him letting him leave.

"And I'll be waiting." Izuku said finally speaking. He used his fire to melt everyone free of the ice and warming them up. Once they were all ready everyone spread out to take out and capture the remaining villains.

"Hey izuku." Jirou said walking up to him. "Who was that."

"That's a story for another day. I'm just glad everyone's safe." Izuku said.

On top of the rockslide zone a man in a blue and black outfit looked down at Izuku and the others. He clapped his hands together making a small beam. "Sweet dreams, Izuku." The man whispered to himself sending the beam out. It hit Izuku right in the head making him pass out. Bakugo seeing this flew up to the man and captured him. He came back down seeing Aizawa trying to wake Izuku up but failing.

"What did you do?!" Bakugo yelled at the man.

"I gave him what he wanted, a perfect life." The man said coldly.

"Wait, this is a lin kuei member." Aizawa realized. "Why are you here and what did you do to Izuku?"

"I already told you. I gave him the perfect dream life, which he will never wake up from."

I know this was a short chapter and it felt rushed but that's because the next one is going to be a top tier chapter for this story. 820 words.