Little break (36)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Izuku laid in a hospital bed with some bandages on his arms and legs. The white fire did a lot more then he would've liked. He looked over to the bed next to him and saw Tokoyami laying there with a lot of bandages on. He was staring at the ceiling, as if trying to see if it would move. Izuku stood up and walked out, leaving Tokoyami to do whatever he was doing.

He walked around the hospital for a bit as he passed by many doctors and patients. He was about to walk past the mens bathroom till he heard a small crack in there. He opened the door and found Aizawa staring at himself in the mirror. The mirror had been shattered and Aizawa's knuckles bled.

"You okay sensei?" Izuku asked. Aizawa snapped out of it and looked at his bleeding knuckle as he sighed.

"Yes, I'm fine," he said to Izuku as he brought out some bandages from his pocket and started wrapping his knuckles.

"We'll that's an obvious lie." Izuku said as he walked over to him. He grabbed his shoulder and teleported to the rooftop of the hospital. Aizawa didn't care and continued wrapping his hands. "So, from the small bit of the end of your fight that I saw, I may just be a cardboard cut out of you."

"What?" Aizawa questioned. Izuku sat down and looked up at Aizawa.

"You tell me your shit, I'll tell you mine." Aizawa didn't respond and just sat down across from him. He took a breath as he began.

"I already showed you that broken street, told you how I lost a friend and how it was Aki's fault for sending us there. But during my battle with Leski, he recognized me. After a few minutes he put it together and told me. The villain that day was an experiment, that he made. He's the reason my friend died. I couldn't stop myself from letting anger took over, so I killed him. Now I don't know if I made the right decision." Aizawa said as he looked at his hands. "I've killed before, but his death was different. It felt wrong, yet it-"

"Also felt good." Izuku interrupted. "That Is what you were gonna say, correct?"

"Uhm, yes. Kid how did you know?" Aizawa asked.

"Simple, I'm like you. Obviously not the same situation, but I feel the same way." Izuku stated. "I don't like talking about it much, but I know you'll understand. My family were the first victims of the Lin Kuei. They killed my parents and older sister while me and my brother were out of the house. When we came back he was taken. Blinded by rage I killed all of the goons there. I saw Sub-Zero. I wanted to kill him so badly. I knew it was wrong to kill, but the thought of his head in my hands was to good of a feeling to pass up. But instead he killed my brother, then stabbed me. Over the years Bakugo and his family helped me. The idea of vengeance was still present but not as large. But then, when he arrived at the U.S.J, it felt like all those years meant nothing. Everything came back to me. And despite all the people around, I was ready cut his head off of his body. But I failed. Now it feels like I can't get those thoughts out of my head."

"If I remember correctly, the Lin Kuei first appeared five or six years ago." Aizawa recalled. "So your telling me you killed 37 men, when you were only ten."

Izuku chuckled slightly as he looked at Aizawa. "Love makes you do crazy things." He simply put it. Aizawa couldn't help but agree as he felt a small bit of water hit the bridge of his nose. More water started coming down as Izuku teleported himself and Aizawa back inside. Aizawa looked at izuku and contemplated on what to say.

"I know this is hypocritical of me, but don't go after vengeance. When I killed Leski I wasn't even in control. All I felt was anger, then I blacked out. When I came to it was because of you saying something, and looking at Leski's body all I felt was unsatisfied. You can help to take down the Lin Kuei, but don't let revenge get in the way of your morals or your life." Aizawa finished and walked away from Izuku. Once out if range Izuku sighed and looked at his bandages arm.

"Wish I could say I would. But I know that when the time comes, I'll just end up doing the same thing as you."

Later that night.

Izuku, Tokoyami, and Aizawa all laid down in the teachers lounge. Aizawa was on the phone, trying to find someone to help him look for a new house. Tokoyami still seemed to be in that same trance from the morning, simply staring at the ceiling. And Izuku just sat there. He had headphones in trying to drown out his own thoughts, but was failing.

"Why do I have such a bad feeling?" Izuku thought to himself. Just then the door burst open and Jirou stood there. "Fuck."

"Izu. Either you come with me willingly or I will drag you by the ass cheeks," she said calmly yet menacingly.

"Yes ma'am." Izuku said as he got up and walked out of the room with her.

15 minutes later Izuku walked back in with his hair a bit messy and clothes positioned weird. Jirou was behind him in the same situation and grabbed him. She took his mask off and kissed him on the cheek before walking off. Izuku put his mask back on and saw Tokoyami and Aizawa staring at him.

"Izuku. Did I see a hickey on Jirou's neck?" Tokoyami asked.

"Perhaps." Izuku responded while putting his mask back on. "Maybe one day you'll get to be able to do that with a girl of your own. Or crow, I don't know what your attracted to."

"Oh fuck off." Tokoyami said. Aizawa looked at izuku with an uncomfortable expression.

"I hate the fact I have to ask this. But which room did it happen in so I can call for a janitor." Aizawa asked. Izuku's face immediately became a tomato as he started to stutter slightly.

"W-wait no. W-we didn't d-do it. It w-was just a m-make out session." Izuku said embarrassed.

"Didn't need to know that. So I don't need to send a janitor is what your saying?"

"Yes."

"Good." Aizawa was about to lay down but then remembered what he saw earlier. "Izuku. I just remembered. How did a bottle of bourbon get into one of the cabinets here?" He asked. Izuku had a guilty look in his eyes but he was also slightly scared.

"After the bar fight I may have stolen a bottle and brought it here just in case." Izuku said. Aizawa sighed but then stood up.

"Know what, if your first drink is gonna be bourbon it's a good choice." Aizawa said as he opened it.

"Wait what." Izuku said shocked.

"I truly don't care how old you are. Your gonna drink one day anyways. So may as well let you have the good stuff instead of the shitty stuff." He said as he got a cup down and filled it. He filled another and gave it to Izuku. "Want some Tokoyami?"

He didn't respond and instead just left the room. Aizawa chuckled and started drinking, same with Izuku who immediately almost threw up.

"Oh my god, that is strong." Izuku mentioned.

"That's what makes it good." Aizawa said.

"I guess your right." Izuku said as he started drinking again.

1307 words

Still don't know what I'm gonna do with stain so I did this as just a random chapter

See ya