Day 2: training and investigation (30)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Before the chapter starts I just need to say two things about other stuff in the story.

1. In chapter 5 I gave Izuku a green fire that can heal stuff. I remembered that and realized how I completely forgot about it. But if I'm being honest it's better if we all forget it. That healing fire has no reason to exist in this story, other than making loop holes. So for those who go remember that, get rid of it from your brain. I'm gonna delete those paragraphs

2. Same thing with something said in chapter 9. It was a small sentence saying 'everyone understood Izuku, except for one'. That 'one' was iida but I'm telling you this because same with the first thing, throw that out the window. I planned to do something with that idea and stain. But I got a different idea now so fuck that as well. Once again I deleted that sentence.

Now to the story.

Izuku arrived back at Aizawa's house and looked to the counter he placed his coffee on. He saw Aizawa next to it, reaching for it. Izuku smacked him over the head and took his coffee. Aizawa looked at him like he was ready to kill.

"Go make your own." Izuku said, Aizawa just groaned but did so anyways. While in the middle of making his coffee, he once again fell asleep. Izuku sighed and teleported him to his bed, then when the coffee was done he set it on the counter.

"So it's a few more minutes till 8 AM. Tokoyami will probably be asleep all afternoon and later. Aizawa is Aizawa so he'll be on and off. What the fuck should I do?"

Izuku kept thinking till he got an idea. But then fell back on a chair.

"Unless Aizawa is with me, I can't patrol without it being vigilantism." He looked at Tokoyami seeing him sound asleep. And looked at Aizawa's body heat. "That is, if I get caught."

Izuku teleported out of the house and into the city. He ran into an alleyway and started focusing. All the body heat was annoying, but he was able to see some that stuck out differently. He teleported to a different alleyway and saw two men. They were talking but they were to far away to hear. Izuku watched as one brought a box out of his coat. The box had the bleeding birds signal on it and he gave it to the other man. The man gave him money and they both went their separate ways. Izuku dropped down and knocked out the man who took the box. The other guy didn't notice and kept walking. Izuku jumped back up the building with the box in his hand.

He watched as the man walked down the street for a while until he soon went into a bar. Izuku focused on his body heat and saw him go into some kind of entrance. It didn't seem like a door by the way he moved. But what he did notice is that once through he started going underground. Izuku teleported back to Aizawa's house and sat down.

"Well that was interesting. I don't feel like being a vigilante anyways." Izuku said to himself. "Now, the question remains, how to cure boredom."

7 hours later

Tokoyami woke up to the sound of something hitting the floor. He reached into his combat boot and grabbed a knife. He looked down, and saw it was just Izuku flat on his face.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Tokoyami asked. All he got was a scream of pure agony. "Woah, what happened! Do you need a doctor!"

"I need to cure my boredom!" Izuku screamed. Tokoyami sweat dropped and just walked away into the bathroom. Once the door has closed Izuku turned over onto his back. He swiped away a small tear and got up.

"Decided to try and get some sleep and the first thing I see is SZ ripping Tokoyami's beak off. Fantastic." Izuku sighed to himself and went to make a coffee.