U.S.J and realtionships (9)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Izuku walked into his class hearing everyone yelling at each other. He looked at the floor and saw Aizawa just laying there looking annoyed. No one noticed him since they were to busy yelling at each other.

"Sorry I'm late Aizawa but what's going on." He said putting a coffee down next to him. This has become a normal thing in their class. Izuku would go get a coffee for him and aizawa in the morning and sometimes the afternoon.

"I told them they had to choose a class president and Vice President And I regret it." He said grabbing his coffee and drinking it all immediately. Izuku just gave him his coffee because he wasn't very thirsty anyway.

"Can I just sit with you, I don't feel like being yelled at for something so stupid." Izuku asked.

"Sure." Aizawa said taking a sip of his new coffee.

After at least 15 minutes everyone finally voted so Aizawa and Izuku stood up going to their respective spots. Aizawa took out all the papers and called out who won.

"Alright. Our Vice President is Momo with 4 votes and Izuku with 5." He said surprising Izuku.

"Let me guess my votes were you five." Izuku asked looking at his friend group. They all just nodded. Izuku just accepted it and went up to the stand with Momo behind him.

"Alright. I can't exactly promise much to this class except one thing. I will keep the class in check." Izuku said. "If one of you starts being a asshole to the rest of the class you'll have to deal with me. If you try to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it you'll have to deal with me. If you do anything bad to this school, this class, hell even 1B you will have to deal with me. You will all have 3 chances. If you do something like get in a fight I will take one of your chances away. Once you run out of chances I will have no mercy. And as much as I do trust you Momo these rules apply to you two. There are no favorites. It doesn't matter if your my best friend or my worst enemy you get what you deserve."

After that he let Momo have her own little speech. The class went on and so did the day.

(Lunchtime)

Izuku sat down at a lunch table like normal. This had become his friend groups table like everyone else had done. After waiting a few minutes his full friend group had arrived. No one had entered or leaves the friend group since last time. It was still just Izuku, bakugo, Tokoyami, kirishima, jiro, And momo. Asui had gotten close to the group but not close enough to join yet.

"So." Kirishima started. "Who's seen the new thriller movie that came out." He asked.

"What's it called," Momo asked.

"The city of fog." Kirishima answered. "I believe the pro hero hawks played the main role."

"Is that the mystery movie? The people in the town have been disappearing and the main character try's to find them, is that the one?" Bakugo asked. (This is actually a good story idea)

"Yea that's the one. I saw it and really liked it." Kirishima said.

"I also saw it. It was pretty good." Momo also said.

"It's trash." Bakugo responded. Hearing that Momo and Kirishima looked at bakugo with anger.

"WHAT!" Momo and Kirishima yelled.

"How can you say that. it was amazing. The casting, the story, the acting, it was all good." Momo argued

"I thought it was cheesy as hell." Bakugo said back.

As those three continued to fight about the movie the other three were just eating.

"I hate their conversation and this is getting boring." Jirou started. "What kind of books are you guys into." She said looking at Tokoyami and Izuku.