Back to school (17)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Izuku and Jirou pulled apart from the kiss. Izuku looked into her eyes as she did the same.

"So. Does this mean we're dating now?" Izuku asked.

"What do you think." Jirou said giving Izuku another kiss. Izuku smiled, genuinely after Jirou's answer. Just seeing his smile made Jirou blush a bit more. They let go off each other but Izuku immediately grabbed her hand. They sat back down on the tower looking over everything the eye can see. Suddenly izukus phone went off with an explosion sound affect. It was Bakugo calling him. Before another boom went off he answered.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked.

"Where the hell are you?!" It seems that Mitsuki took bakugos phone for some reason. "It's 8:00 PM! I didn't think you'd be out this long!" As Mitsuki screamed you could hear Bakugo yelling for his phone back.

"Mom, calm down. If you want I'll come home just don't blow a blood vessel." Izuku told her. Jirou was laughing in the background.

"Just get back here in the next 10 minutes." Mitsuki said suddenly calm. Izuku hung up and sighed. He grabbed his mask and put it back up.

"Well. I guess that ruined the moment." Jirou said with a chuckle.

"Do you wanna come over tonight?" Izuku asked her.

"What?"

"Do you wanna come over to my house for the night? My mom doesn't care, in fact once she knows we're dating she'll probably wall us off from the rest of the house to have time alone."

"Uhm, sure." Jirou said. "Just take me to my house first so I can grab some things. Besides I refuse to sleep in this outfit."

"Good point." Izuku said teleporting to her house. She went inside and grabbed some clothing and school stuff for tomorrow. She yelled to her parents and ran back out to Izuku. They grabbed each other's hand as Izuku teleported to his house.

They appeared in front of his house and they saw Bakugo standing there. He looked over and smirked.

"So, what's up with you two?" Bakugo asked.

"I think you can tell." Izuku said gripping Jirous hand a bit more. "Anyways I should be asking you something. The fuck you doing out here?"

"Eh, mom wanted me to wait for you and I wanted some fresh air." Bakugo responded. "She planned to yell at you for worrying you, but seeing you with Jirou will probably snap her out of it and your off the hook."

Bakugo opened the door and went to sit down. Mitsuki walked into the hallway to yell at izuku but saw Jirou.

"Oh. Hello? Who are you?" Mitsuki asked.

"My names Jirou." Jirou greeted. "I'm izuku's girlfriend."

Mitsuki was surprised at first, but then immediately smiled.

"My son finally has a girlfriend." Mitsuki smiled. "I'll leave you guys to do whatever you want." With that Mitsuki walked away. She went up to her room and closed the door. Izuku walked over to the couch and sat down with Jirou doing the same. Bakugo was sitting in a chair besides the couch just relaxing. Izuku took the remote and put on whatever show appeared first. Jirou grabbed his arm and leaned on him. Bakugo stood up and started walking over to the stairs.

"I'm going to sleep. If I hear you two tonight I'm barging in the room and duck taping you mouths closed." Bakugo said. Izuku and Jirou blushed as he said that.

"Bakugo we haven't even been dating for an hour!" Izuku retaliated as Jirou was still red.

"So?" Bakugo said. "Just make sure to stay relatively quiet. Goodnight." Bakugo told them as he walked up the stairs and into his room. Izuku sighed knowing he can't help it since it's just how Bakugo is., While Jirou was still a tomato. Izuku didn't know what to do so he just scooted closer to her and put his arm around her. They sat there just watching the TV for a while. It wasn't anything it was just a distraction from whatever else was happening besides them. Jirou once again fell asleep on Izuku while they relaxed. After 10 minutes of her asleep Izuku decided to put her in a bed.