The meeting (4)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

4 years later

"Hurry the fuck up bakuhoe," deku yelled from the front door of the bakugos house.

"Yea, yea keep your panties on." Bakugo replied coming down the stairs of the house. Ever since the attack four years ago deku has lived with bakugo and his parents. Dekus personality has also changed a lot, the old deku was happy almost always but now he always has this coldness in his voice that basically says "you piss me off you lose your neck privileges." He also wears a black face mask at all times, he only takes it off in the shower, he even wears it to bed. Despite his new attitude him and bakugo have become basically brothers to each other.

At school

Deku and bakugo sat down and started talking.

"So learned anything new about your quirk bakugo," izuku asked trying to spark conversation.

"I got two things to say. One is yes I have a new move although I won't show it till our next sparring match. Two, you absolutely suck at starting conversations you know." Bakugo answered.

"It's not I'm fault in basically a introvert towards everyone except you."

"Bitch, you say your introverted I don't believe that. Sure you don't talk much but you ain't shy, you literally almost broke someone's nose just because they asked about the mask."

"Alright alright, but at the same time you know I don't talk to people unless i fully trust them."

"Yea I know, if you are around either me or my parents you have every word known to mankind in your brain, but as soon as someone you don't know or trust asks something your vocabulary just turns into "hmm", and that's retarded as hell."

Deku was about to reply when the teacher walked in.

"Alright so I've got all your papers for your future job here and....... oh who am I kidding, "the teacher said throwing all the papers. "I know that you all want to be hero's"

The statement caused all the kids to start using there quirks showing off thinking there better. "Oi teach don't rule me and izuku in with these cocky bastards," bakugo started. "If they became hero's even a fucking 7 year old could beat there asses. Me and izuku here are going for the big leagues and are either going to be a hero team or straight into the top 10 leaderboards."

Bakugo wanted to say more but deku stopped him. Every since bakugo and deku became friends again bakugo realized just how the quirkless people in society were treated just by walking with deku. Him and deku decided that they were going to be hero's who inspired all. Also bakugo realized his god complex and started to tone it down, although since it's bakugo he still does have some cockiness in there.

Once school was over deku immediately grabbed his stuff and jumped out the window. Bakugo followed but just went down the stairs instead.

"You know most 'introverts' don't jump out of windows on a third story floor," bakugo chuckled.

"Yea well most popular kids don't follow around the quiet kid as if there a puppy, or should I say Pomeranian." Deku shot back.

"Hey, I though you were going to let go of the Pomeranian joke." Bakugo shouted back.

"Only when you stop screaming like one is when I'll stop calling you one."

Deku and bakugo kept walking till they ended up in a alleyway when they heard a voice. "Perfect timing kids I need to hide and you will do perfectly," said a sludge monster that just appeared out of the sewer. The sludge monster came at them as bakugo prepared for battle. The sludge monster almost grabbed deku but a wall of fire suddenly appeared in between them and the sludge.