Before the festival (18)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

It was 8:30 AM and Izuku put a sweatshirt on.

"Where are you going?" Bakugo asked. "We still have about 3 hours before the sports festival starts."

"Therapy." Izuku said.

"Wait I thought you had it every Sunday?"

"I do but he called Mitsuki yesterday saying he wanted to talk with me before the festival. And since Mitsuki is still asleep I'm gonna walk there since I need the air anyways."

"Alright but when mom wakes up and sees you, don't expect me to save your ass from the beating." Bakugo chuckled.

Izuku ignored him and started walking. He saw some kids hurrying to his old middle school being late. He saw one guy laying outside his house with a book. The wind blew past izuku messing up his hair a bit. He didn't care and just kept walking. After about 20 minutes he made it to the building and walked in. He walked over to the receptionist who was just playing with her hair. She saw Izuku and smiled.

"Hello midoriya, alone today I see." She said.

"Yea, mom's still asleep and I needed the air anyways." Izuku responded.

"It is a nice day today. Well Sadato said he wants you to go to room 1-17 today instead of the one from last time." She told him.

"Uhm, okay?" Izuku said confused. He thanked her and walked away.

The receptionist sighed watching Izuku start walking away. "I'm praying for that boy. If Sadato is using that room then his situation is dire. But I still feel this is to early to do this. But it is also the sports festival today, so it could be smart." She thought.

Izuku started walking down the hallway till he reached the room. He came in and saw Sadato once again grabbing his notebook and pen. This room was much larger then the last one. For some reason the room also felt fake. It was hard to explain other then it just didn't feel right.

"Ah, Izuku." Sadato greeted. "Nice to see you again."

"You to Sadato." Izuku responded back. He walked over to a seat and sat down as Sadato pulled up his own chair across from Izuku.

"Well to start this off, how's school been?" Sadato asked.

"It's been strange. Nothing super big has happened but it's mostly been kinda awkward. Especially with my actual class. Seeing me back from the coma makes them happy but also they have no clue what to say. I don't like how they are treating me as if I suddenly need to be cared for. But I also understand it's just an human impulse everyone has. So it's been fine other then awkwardness." Izuku finished.

"Well I guess that's good. Thankfully nothing like the u.s.j happened." Sadato said with a sigh. "Maybe if you win the sports festival they'll stop treating you like that."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"Well if you show them that you are still able to fight and win they won't treat you like that anymore. Because they're impulses see that your doing better."

"That's actually a good point."

Sadato smiled seeing Izuku have some hope in his eyes. "Continuing, how's your family and other relationships been?"

"My family's fine. they are slightly careful around me still, except Bakugo. But I hope the sports festival will also change their minds. My friend group has been getting closer, and they don't treat me how everyone else has unconsciously been treating me." Izuku stopped but had a small blush.