Display Of Power (44)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

It was night time as 1A and 1B walked to the edge of the forest to start some type of activity. Izuku walked over to Mandalay and spoke.

"Excuse me Mandalay," he said getting her attention, "I'm fairly tired so is it alright for me to skip out on this?"

"Of course Izuku, we are not forcing anyone." Mandalay responded with a smile.

"Thank you," Izuku said as he walked back towards the building. He went inside the building and exited through a back door, walking away from the camp.

Location ???

A group of people stood atop a hill looking down at the giant forest. One man stepped forward with scars all along his body, looking over the entire area. He spotted buildings and turned to his group.

"Remember, this is a display of power. If you spot the explosion kid, the bird kid, or the fire kid it is an immediate kill on sight." He turned back around as he took in the smell of the air. "Anyone else is simply blood to spill if you feel like it, looking at two of you specifically for that."

A short blonde girl and a taller bulkier man smiled knowing their job. The man with scars stepped up to the edge and spoke once more. "Let's reek havoc."

With that the group dispersed while the scarred man jumped off the edge.

With Izuku

Izuku walked a bit further into the cliff before seeing who he was searching for. He walked forward and sat down next to the kid, dangling his legs off the ledge.

"What do you want?" Kota asked sternly.

"Nothing in particular, just wanted you to know that your hatred is misguided." Izuku spoke. Kota looked angrily at him.

"And how do you know about my hatred." He asked.

"Your aunt," Izuku answered. "I got curious and she told me about it. So I will say again, your hatred is misguided."

Kota stood up and looked at izuku. "And what do you know of it. They left me, my own parents decided to put their job over me. And it got them killed. They wouldn't be dead if they just lived normal lives with me."

Izuku sighed and looked at him. "Your a kid so I don't expect you to understand, hell no one should expect you to understand when your that young. But you need to realize that no matter what job they chose the same thing might have happened. It was simply the wrong place and the wrong time. And I have no doubt in my mind that the last thing on both of their minds was you. A parents love is strange and is only something you can understand if you yourself are also a parent."

Kota looked at him questioning himself for not fully understanding. "Your not a parent so how would you know that's true?" Kota asked.

"Well, the love of a parent is different yet similar to the love of an older sibling. So I at the very least somewhat know what it's like." Izuku looked out onto the forest and saw a blue light. He turned on his heat vision and saw very intense heat radiating from the forest. He stood up fast and was about to grab Kota, but heard something behind him.

"A touching conversation you two, but I'm not here for sob stories or whatever it was about to turn into." Izuku turned and saw a large muscular man approaching them. Izuku stepped in front of Kota and went to grab his sword, but realized he doesn't have either on him. Izuku groaned under his breath and dropped the chain out of his palm. "Kota run away, go towards the camp and find any of the hero's."

Kota was frozen still looking at the man, remembering him as clear as day. Izuku saw this and grabbed Kota, moving him out of the way as much as he could before the man jumped at them.