Vigilante (38)

Sorry for spelling and grammar

Bakugo and Izuku crushed the head of a nomu together. They looked over at where Iida and Tokoyami were but instead just saw Tokoyami trying to hold off 3 nomu's.Izuku appeared behind one and stabbed it through the brain, as Bakugo exploded one's head off. Tokoyami took down the last one by crushing it with dark shadow.

"Tsukuyomi, where did ingenium go?" Izuku asked.

"One of the nearby alleys but I'm not sure which. He said he heard a scream of someone in trouble, but ran off before I could say anything." Tokoyami answered. 10 more nomus jumped forward at them as Tokoyami finished.

"Damn. Nuke and Tsukuyomi, fend off the nomu. I'll go look for Ingenium." Izuku said as he ran into one of the alleys. He focused on his vision and activated his heat vision. It was hard to see because of all the heat from the fire, but he was able to make out three figures in one of the closer alleys. Izuku teleported to the entrance of it and saw stain pinning Iida as another hero laid next to him. Izuku reacted and sent his chain out towards stains stomach.

Stain noticed him and dodged out of the way as the chain flew past him and into the wall. He looked at izuku as he walked out of the shadows and retracted his chain.

"Another wannabe hero huh? I'm fine with taking down 3 hero's tonight." Stain thrust himself forward at izuku and drew his sword to slash him. But Izuku did the same thing and countered. He kicked stains hand up which sent his sword into the air. Stain kicked his chest and used it as a springboard to launch himself up and grab his sword. He pulled his sword down to stab Izuku, but he moved closer to stain and dodged the sword. Stain knew he was to close to use his sword, so he reached down and grabbed his knife as he slashed at izuku. Izuku countered but using the kunai from his chain before punching stain away. Stain landed on his feet as he looked at izuku.

"Interesting. Your good kid, what's your name?" Stain asked.

"Scorpion, the underground hero." Izuku responded.

"Ooh, an underground hero huh?" Stain asked. "No wonder your not dead at my feet yet."

Stain threw his knife at izuku which grazed his arm. He was confused for a moment, but then stain was right next to him and tried to lick the blood on his arm. Izuku lit his arm ablaze, burning stains face and making him jump back.

"Fire huh, that'll make this more annoying." Stain said as he drew his swords and ran as fast as he could at him. Iida was yelling at izuku to run and how it was his fight and more bullshit, but Izuku drowned him out as he continued clashing swords with stain. After a minute or so stain started talking as he fought.

"You know, I wanted to be an underground hero when I was a kid." He said as he ducked under a ball of fire. "The world doesn't need people in the limelight trying to get the peoples attention. The people deserve to be protected, but not from people just using them for money. Which is why the only hero besides underground hero's who is actually good is all might."

"I can understand your thoughts but I'm surprised you haven't done your research. There are many more good hero's in the limelight, like Ingenium, the one you crippled a week ago." Izuku mentioned.

Stain wanted to say something, but stopped himself. Instead he just threw his sword at izuku, distracting him and making him dodge. He ran up to him and kicked him to the ground. He stabbed his arm and licked his blood, freezing him.

"I can tell you are passionate about this profession, which I respect. I think you'll be a good hero, so I'll leave you alive. I look forward to our next fight," stain told him. He ran down the alley as Iida tried dragging his body in his direction. But he couldn't move much yet. Just enough to be able to crawl. He looked back at izuku but he was gone.

With stain

He was running down the alleyway trying to get away from the chaos of the city and that boy. He kept running but suddenly heard something metal clanking against itself. He dodged and saw the kunai on a chain hit the wall and stick into it. He looked back and saw Izuku walking toward him.

"How the hell are you already up?" Stain was going to keep talking, but stopped when he realized the atmosphere. Before when he fought the kid, all he felt was calmness from him. But now it's weird. He seems way more serious. He scowled and let out all of his bloodlust. "DO YOU REALLY THINK A CHILD LIKE YOU CAN STEP TO ME! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!"

Izuku didn't stop, nor seem scared. He just kept walking. He threw his sword at stain who knocked it up into the air. Izuku appeared in front of him and kicked him in the gut. He jumped up and grabbed his sword while he retracted his chain. He once again threw the sword but this time it stuck into stains leg and then into the wall. Stain couldn't move as the sword was stuck in the concrete of the wall. He looked forwards and saw the chain coming at him. It wrapped around his body and burned him a bit. Izuku swung stain into another wall, breaking a bit of it off.

Back with Iida

Iida was finally able to recover from his paralyzed state as he used his quirk and started running through the alleyways. He tried to follow the direction stain went, but kept losing it. After a few minutes he finally found something, a hole in a wall. He knew he was close so he continued to run until he saw something that horrified him.

He turned a corner and saw stains body on the ground, except for something missing, his head. He looked at izuku who stood over the body holding its head. He has blood on his uniform as he looked over at Iida. Despite his eyes being fully white, he swore he could see no remorse in them from what he just did. His hero instincts kicked in and he was about to run at him, but he felt something hit his neck as he blacked out.

Next day

Iida woke up with a jolt as he sat up. He looked around the room and say the chief of police and midoriya standing in the room.

"Izuku." Iida started. "What the hell did you do to stain?!"

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked. "He paralyzed me and endeavor showed up. He's the one who stopped him."

"But I saw you kill him. You stood there with no remorse." Iida stated.

"Iida you passed out as soon as I got to the fight. I don't know what your talking about." Izuku said. Iida looked in disbelief as Izuku grabbed the backpack he had with him and went to leave the room. Iida muttered an apology right before he left. Then the chief immediately started chewing him out.

After a few minutes he left the room and went to the morgue. He arrived and Izuku stood there. He threw him the bag as he took a seat.

"So, how much was that bounty again?" Izuku asked. The chief opened the bag and stains head fell out. He chuckled as he looked at izuku.

"The hero killer stain, bounty was 100,000 dollars." He grabbed the suitcase he'd been carrying and gave it to Izuku. He opened it and looked at the money before closing it again.

"Pleasure doing business."

1322 words