Epilogue

"Yes Dad, Dr. Dad, I'll be careful!" Peter called as he grabbed his lunch, hugged his fathers, and slung his backpack over his shoulder. After swinging to school, Peter met up with Ned and MJ in the hallway of his school. People stared, but Peter let them stare, making sure not to accidentally poke anyone with his wing tips.

"So, how was your weekend?" Peter smirked nonchalantly.

"Pretty damn amazing, thanks to you," MJ replied, smiling proudly. Ned was barely controlling his raging fanboy inside. A couple kids shoved Peter's shoulders as he passed by, but he ignored them. Before lunch, Flash's old gang grabbed Peter and began shoving him around. That was, until Flash strode up to them, decked the lead one, and helped Peter up. He didn't say a word, but Peter could see him smile; the feathers were all white now. As weeks passed, more and more kids showed up to school with wings out, until it wasn't such an oddity anymore. MJ even confessed to Peter that her parents had had her wings removed, and showed him a beautiful white and gold feather. (Peter was giddy, hoping it meant they were soulmates). 

Looking back, Tony still laughs at the way the kindness of one boy changed the world.