10 | Safe From WICKED

We follow Thomas to see where the body was laying before another door opens. As we get ready to walk towards it we're stopped by a voice. "No." We turn to see Gally. "Gally." Thomas steps forward but I stop him. "Don't. He's been stung." I grab is arm. "We can't leave." Gally cries. "We did. Gally we're out. We're free." Thomas explains to him. "Free? You think we're free out there? No, there's no escape from this place." He raises the gun making us step back. "Gally, listen to me you aren't thinking straight." My eyes start to tear up. "You're not. Now, we can help you. Just put down the gun." I try to talk to him. "I belong to the maze." Gally continues to cry. "Just put down the gun." Thomas talks to him. "We all do."

Suddenly Gally shoots, Chuck jumps in front of Thomas, and Minho throws a spear hitting Gally in the chest

Suddenly Gally shoots, Chuck jumps in front of Thomas, and Minho throws a spear hitting Gally in the chest. My hands fly to my mouth as I stare at Gally. I wanted to rush over to him as he was gasping, but I couldn't move and there was nothing I could do as he falls to his knees then lays on the floor. My eyes then go to Chuck to see blood spreading on his shirt. "Chuck, no, no, no." I start to cry as he struggles to breath as Thomas talks to him. As he lays there dead I hide my face into Minho as he takes my hand. As Thomas yells at Chuck men show up and rush us out of the building. I sorta struggle with one looking at Gally laying there on the floor before getting shoved. We run through the sand to the helicopter and sit inside. Once Thomas was in we take off. "Don't worry. You're safe now." A man tells us and we all look at each other then out the window to see the maze and glade. As we fly we all sit quietly and I lean against Minho trying not to cry about Chuck hell even Gally.

I don't know how long our journey was to wherever we were going but we get there. Again they rush us off and towards the big building as they start to shoot at things in the night. Inside we look around confused what's to come next. They take us to a room and we see a table full of food. "Dibs on the rice." Fry says making us all rush over to the table just grabbing food shoving it in our mouths hungry. "This is so good." I moan chewing my food. "This is way better then Frypan's slop." Winston says making us all laugh and Teresa throws some rice making us all join in. "Not the rice!" Fry shouts eating as we all laugh having fun.

"I don't know who these guys are

"I don't know who these guys are... they can cook." Fry says as we all sit around away from the table some. "Are we really though? Because who are they? I mean we don't know anything about theses people." I say as I sit next to Thomas on some bags with Teresa and Newt in front of us. "Well we know they're no friends of Wicked." Newt says. "That's good enough for me. You guys think to much. We're free. Enjoy it." Minho sits up off the table but I just have a feeling.