Chapter 11

Ryan's POV

Megan was a brat in the human world but once I sent her here she seemed to follow my every command, and I liked that. Just seeing her blushing red cheeks and her head bow down to me made me hard. I wanted to fuck her so hard and good but I knew I couldn't. Not yet.

I left the room where I heard her huff and puff but I didn't give a shit. I left with a grin on my face. I loved making her little cunt wet and begging for release.

Knocking on Apollyon's door, I was eager to hear his response on something I had questioned him about days ago.

He opened the door and his face seemed shocked. "Ryan, sir, what are you doing here?"

"Apoll. I needed to talk to you about that boy." I angrily slammed open the door and continued to walk in, grabbed the knife sitting on the table in his office.

"Ryan. I can't tell you anything. This man we are dealing with is very dangerous. If he knows something about where that girl is located - he won't hesitate to-"

"I don't wanna hear it," I interrupted. "And why can't you tell me anything?"

"Because. You'll get angry and do something stupid," he sighed. "How the hell can your own father give you the name Lucifer and you still can't even control your anger? Childish."

That boiled me inside. "Listen, Apoll." My voice was low and scary-like. "I will be the best Devil Hell has ever seen. Don't tempt me. I don't need to hear anything from you. I'll find out about him by myself." I lifted a knife up to his neck.

"You can't kill me," he grinned. "I'm from Hell."

I laughed at his comment.

"Once I'm the devil I can."

*

I had things to do and what felt like no time to do them. I had Megan to deal with, becoming the Devil soon and millions of other creatures who were trying to destroy Hell.

Even though I knew I was strong and powerful enough to take on any challenge soon to come, it seemed like so much to take care of as I move into the position. Perhaps my father was tired and he didn't want to deal with everything. I am younger than him and I have a sharp mind.

I had taken Meg at the wrong time. So many things to deal with. Hell being a busy place might be something she won't want to see. I sat in my chair and cranked up the heat in my room. The hotter it was the better I felt.

Just as I was about to find someone, I had a knock on my door. "What the hell," I murmured.

"Can I come in?" I recognized the voice of an annoying female.

"Yes, Mara." I was pissed off - it seemed everyone was trying to talk to me today.

She came in and licked her fangs. She was a succubus but her seduction had no effect on me or any other demons. "Why are you so stressed?"

"I need to solve something with this boy who's trying to take something from me."

"Boy? C'mon Ryan you know he's much more than a boy. And are you talking about that human? She's nothing Ryan, why are you so worried about her?" She looked disgusted.

"I'm not. But what's mine is mine and I'm not letting anyone or anything take her."

Mara came closer to me. She looked at my pants and back up at my eyes. "Hmm..." she licked her lips.

"Mara, I'm stressed. Not today."

"But you look so delicious.." she undid my pants before I could say anything and started licking my tip. It felt so good, I couldn't help but let her keep going.

I grabbed her head and pushed down on my cock, up and down in deep strokes. Her tongue followed the sides of my shaft, coming across the sensitive vain and making me groan loudly.

She kept going, moaning with my grunts of pleasure. Her eyes met mine and I knew I was only letting her do this because of my stress. She swirled her tongue around my tip once again before bobbing her head one final time.

The second I was about to release, I looked at the open door and saw Meg's innocent face staring at me in the eyes. She looked disgusted and yet somewhat broken.

She ran away and I let myself finish. Mara swallowed and smiled at me. I frowned and pushed her head away.

"Tasted good, master," she said, knowing the word would make me weak.

"Just get out," I growled before placing my head on my desk.

I didn't care what Megan thought but her little face did bother me. Her little body was nothing compared to Mara who was a succubus, but I valued her more than anything for some reason. She was always mine.

*********
ik the names are a bit weird but i did my research and used demonic/satanic names so they kinda have meanings in greek. but i did my research in satanism and it is SUCH an interesting religion. i love philosophy and the study of biblical eras so i thought it was fascinating!!! which i know i'm being a bit dramatic bc this is a romantic/bdsm book but i can't help but love the story behind it lol

but anyways,, thoughts on the chapter? ik you guys probably hate me for introducing Mara but y'all my story needed some conflict

vote comment and share babes <3

xx
CloudiLynn