Chapter 19

Megan's POV

I stood next to Ryan, shock flooding my body. What did she mean people have intents on targeting me? Like killing me? If that were the case, well, perhaps I wouldn't mind. Enough damage has taken its effect on me here so why not end it all? As depressing as it sounds, and as much as Ryan's grown on me, I still wouldn't mind letting go of this life in which everything I was ever used to flipped upside down.

Ryan's eyes went dark. He stared at her with pitch black eyes as his fingernails grew in length. Something was happening - his body language expressed that he was livid. "Come back in fifteen minutes Anna," he sternly said. She nodded her head, a look of fear consuming her face as she closed the door behind her. Ryan flew to the other side of his office to look the door faster than I could blink. The room was already dark, as that was his preference, but if it were to go darker I felt like it had. The energy in the room was sinful and somewhat terrifying. What was happening? Did this always happen when Ryan was mad?

"Megan," he practically whispered, his tone sending shivers down my spine. "There are people who want to hurt you." I knew that - at least, they had made it very obvious according to the previous night. "You have to trust my word that I'll never let them do anything to you ever again."

I gulped, confused as he was beginning to demonstrate his possessiveness in an at least more respectable manner. In such a way that he cared for me, rather than valuing me as some object with human blood. "People will know that you are mine; they will know that they cannot touch you."

I nodded, closing my eyes. I hoped for some reason that he meant it. "I need to keep you protected from the eyes of other demons. They will do anything they can to get a taste of you, and it won't happen. You can't leave the palace, or attend the crowning ceremony. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir." I didn't mind - although, I did want to attend the Crowning ceremony. It was probably the most important day of his immortal life.

Ryan crept towards me, the veins on his forearms practically bulging. I bit on the inside of my mouth, grabbing my hands behind my back. This angry, demonic side of him frightened me.

Does it frighten you? Or does some part of you find this sadistic side of him extremely attractive?

Yeah, I couldn't necessarily deny the dripping pool in my panties. All it took was the look of him walking towards me to almost make me fall on my knees for him.

"Strip."

"Ryan, I-"

"Don't argue with me. I said strip." The buttons on his shirt were halfway undone and his jaw dropping chest made my clit pulse uncontrollably. I never understood how someone could have so much control over my body; someone who ruined the 'normal' life I once had.

I didn't argue, though. Evidently he took off the panties I was wearing from the ball and changed them into a fresh pair of comfortable cotton ones. I pushed them down my legs, throwing them off of my ankle under his office desk. I looked up at him just to be met with greedy, lust - driven eyes. It made me all the more curious to know what he was going to do with me.

I pulled the gown off of myself, shocked at my own appearance. I had some faint bruises on my hips and the scars on my thighs only lightly visible. My nipples were hard, painfully hard. The immense heat in the room just kept growing with each aching second.

I tilted my head towards the ground, bit my lip and waited for his next order.

"So talented," he said. "I didn't even have to tell you what to do and you already have the position of a natural submissive." He walked even closer, if possible, and met his mouth to my ear. "You'll make a perfect slut for me."

I gasped, leaning on him slightly. The degradation was all the more attractive. I squeezed my legs together, trying to form some friction to help with the heat from my aching hole. I needed him to touch me.

"Please.." I begged, playing with my fingers behind my back. "Please touch me."

Ryan chuckled under his breath. "Do you want it that bad?" His voice sent shivers that traveled right down to my core. "So needy." His fingers grazed over my pussy lips, enough to moisten his fingers.

He looked me dead in the eyes as he put his fingers in my mouth, shoving them down my throat with a devilish grin on his face. He paused, then pulled his
fingers out and ordered, "get on your knees."

I did as told, getting on my knees before him. I leaned my head down, my hair falling before my face. Nerves flooded my body as I wasn't sure what he was going to order of me next. My hairs rose when he whispered to me, "such a pretty slut."

He bent down, grabbing my jaw painfully, it was sure to leave a bruise. He forcefully crashed his lips onto mine, tasting every inch of my mouth. Darting his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance, he moved his hand to my throat, gripping tightly as if to never let me go. He pulled away suddenly, my eyes catching his dark black orbs. "I'll never let anyone else have you."

Part of me felt safe that maybe, if anyone in Hell was trying to capture me, Ryan wouldn't let it happen. It was kind of twisted: he kidnapped me - shouldn't I want to leave with the others? But at the same time he's kept me semi safe here.

I should really start trying to think logically. I don't even make any sense.

But when Ryan is almost the Devil, he has some mesmerizing warp over me that I can't escape. Each day my attraction towards him increases, which it shouldn't. But it does and I can't help that when he calls me derogatory names and praises me I feel heated by it.

I also accepted this as my reality the day Ryan told me I had to go with him or else he'd kill me or my family. I didn't really have a choice, so I was forced to be with him for the rest of time. I still never understood why he wanted me. Me: what was so special about me?

He let go of my face and sprinkled kisses on my neck where I elongated it so he had more access. "One day in the future the rest of my people will understand," he whispered on my skin. His tongue traced along my chest, downward, until he was right above my right breast. "That you are more than just a pet to me."

Well, thank god. Being a pet wasn't entirely ideal.

But what exactly does he mean?

***
another update <3

i've struggled to write these chapters bc sometimes i get stuck. it can just be really hard knowing your mind can decide the fate of your characters and exactly what happens to them. sometimes i just don't know what i want to happen - does that even make sense?

my brain is all over the place. anyways; fuck precalculus, fuck business management, fuck american lit. my classes are all getting more difficult. maybe that's why i've been lacking in the writing department.

anyways, i know where i'm heading after this chapter so i should probably be releasing another part soon. but i've been reading on this app more than writing lately, which is unusual of me. i think i needed a break from all my stories in all honesty.

LOVE U GUYS!! (ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100K) 🤍

xx
CloudiLynn