First day of hell

When I arrived at school everyone still stared,I felt like hiding in a shoe box right then and there.

"Hey you what's you name cutie? Said curly.

Cutie?! Excuse me ? I said

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Harry..Harry styles" he said, smirking

"I'm Scarlett.." I said, introducing myself.

"Cool you should hang out with us sometime" he winked at me.

"Quit being a pig." I said as I started to walk away.

"Ah ah ah" said the blonde one "your skipping with us today;)" he grabbed me.

"I don't even know you,get your hands off!  I yelled.

No! And the names "Niall"

"Well Niall if you don't want a broken arm I suggest you get your hands off!"I shoved him off of me and ran into the school with all of there stares burning straight through me.Great day so far just great...

Harry's p.o.v

Scarlett's different she's so feisty and seems to be self confident I like it but then again I don't, she makes me want more but angry at the same time.

Niall's point of view

That new girl is so mean although she's kinda pretty I think I like her?.....

Zayn's p.o.v

Scarlett is a real bitch she needs to be taught her place.How dare she come in an act like an ass to us..she will regret this.I will get her after school.

Louis p.o.v

That girl is sassy I'll give her that and she has a nice sense of style,I think we just got off on the wrong foot.

Liam's p.o.v

I bet Scarlett's nice underneath we just haven't found that side yet.
Scarlett's p.o.v

During the day I met two girls that I didn't want to kill,their names were Taylor and Rose. Rose was really girly,smart and nice and Taylor was the opposite. I do believe opposites attract so I think they will be great friends.

"Hey scar wanna hang out after school ." Taylor said.

"I can't sorry I'm helping my lame ass stepdad and my mom unpack."

"Ok well we are going to the mall."Rose yelled cheerily.

Then another girl walked up she was gorgous she had blonde straight hair and blue eyes with cherry red lips..

"Hi Sarah you must be the new girl, I'm Bridget."

"Nice to meet you "Bridget" and it's Scarlett not Sarah "

"Oh whatever and I'm only here to show you were you belong at my school.....understand?"

"Umh I...."

"No don't speak while I am!also leave those guys to me you don't belong here so you may as well slit your wrists now bitch!"she screamed in my face.

I felt like crying but I won't.

So I stood up and ran away.The school bell, finally, I ran out of there so fast I could have fallen over on my own two feet(takes skill to fall over flat surfaces).When I reached the outside I saw a very angry bunch of boys waiting for me?....although a couple had a little pity in there eyes ? The one with black hair had something behind his back.I got this really bad feeling so I started to walk faster.

GET HER! One of them yelled they started sprinting after me.

My heart was racing a thousand miles per hour.I tried to reach for my phone and call for help as I tripped and hit my head all I heard was yelling before I passed out......everything went dark.

Author's Note

Well thats it until I can get at least one vote hehe my standards are so low.If you have any questions comments or concerns leave it in the comments.(no h8 I know it sucks).if you want me to update let me know also tell your friends about my book it's most appreciated!

~stephanie