Promise's & Rules

Scarlett's p.o.v
I woke up on a couch in a nice fancy elegant room.
I started to remember what happened to me....the boys kidnapped me and Rose got shot ,just thinking about it made my stomach churn. I got up slowly my head hurting for some odd reason.

Then Niall walked in soaking wet in swim trunks.

"Oh hey your awake."he said casually.
"Hey" I said back not knowing what else to say,my mind was blank for some reason.

"Want to go swimming ?he asked with his thick Irish accent showing through.

"I don't have a bathing suit with me"

Harry walked in "it's ok you can go skinny dipping he said with a smirk."

"No way"!

I started getting frustrated...

"Why am I really here" I asked annoyed.

He soon took off his towel which made it really hard to concentrate on what he was saying, all I could think of was touching his tone body.

"Well, you are here to be our slave."he said.
"Also we are keeping you until your mom pays the price."

"What price?
I thought you didn't know where she was,or anything about her disappearance" I asked questingly.

"Well we were not told until late last night,that is another reason why we took you."
"Enough questions,time to set the rules."

RULES?! WHAT RU-

"Shut up"Harry yelled then slapped me in the face.

I just crossed my arms angrily,a mark growing on my face.

He continued

Rule.1
No talking back or being sarcastic.

Ha I laughed at that rule in my head. As if I could ever do anything except talk back and be sarcastic I thought.
Rule 2. No fighting back and no escaping.
Rule.3 do anything and everything we tell you to do.
Lastly if you fail to follow these simple rules you will be punished.
Oh and here is the sleeping arrangement schedule he said giving me a piece of paper,it read.

Monday-Harry

Tuesday-Niall

Wensday-louis

Thursday- Zayn

Friday-Liam

Saturday-Tyler

Sunday-choose

"also some of us like to do more than sleep,but I can't help you there" he said winking and walking away.

What is this bullshit I thought to myself,this couldn't possibly be happening to me. Also Tyler is gonna be here...now I'm literally screwed. Little do these boys know Tyler almost raped me, when we were dating.

Well tonight is Niall so it shouldn't be to terrible,but still I have to figure out a a escape plan and find out what the hell is going on with my mom.

Later on that evening:
I was walking down the hallway to find Niall's room when someone grabbed me.

Ahh-!
My mouth was soon covered by Zayn.

"Shhhh don't talk."he said in a low husky tone.

I started to mumble out "Zayn what are you doing."
He said nothing just stood there looking at my body hungrily.

"Zayn let got of me" I said while trying to shove his hands off.

"Oh so you want me to go farther down your body ;) he said while sliding his hands down to my waist and pulling at my pants.

"Zayn stop"! I screamed

"No" he growled back dragging me to the bed. He threw me on there and pulled off my shirt. I covered myself really quickly.

"No don't" he said pulling my hands down to my sides forcefully. He than began kissing my neck.
He got my sweet spot. I yelled his name for him to stop but It came out a moan.

"Oh yea,I wanna hear you scream my name."he said
Then I snapped back to reality and realized what was about to happen , so I called for one person I could possibly trust....."Niall"

"Niall" I screamed at the top of my lungs..

I heard someone marching up the steps very quickly. Moments later the door swung open with a very worried looking Niall.

"What the hell"he said in confusion

"GET OUT"Zayn yelled pointing to the door.
"No! Niall yelled back throwing Zayn off of me then punching him in the face,knocking him out.
"Sorry about that." Niall said scratching the back of his head nervously blushing.

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at him in shock. I then jumped up and tackled Niall,hugging him.

"Thank you" I said as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"It's ok "he said "I've got you."

"It's getting late wanna get some sleep he asked.
"Umm yea sure I said nervously.

"Go say goodnight to the boys first"

"What? Why?"
"Just do it or you will get in trouble"
I was done arguing with him,he already helped me once so I'll return the favor.

I made my way downstairs, all the boys sat around in the living room doing random stuff.

"Goodnight" I said turning and leaving
"Scarlett come here" Harry asked
Why! I said tiredly
He just glared at me so I stomped over there.

"What?! Do you want."
"Don't talk to me like that!"he said punching me in the stomach. I crouched down trying to catch my breath.

"Sit" he instructed pointing to his lap.
I sat down slowly,he moved me in more so I was fully sitting on his lap.

"Turn around and give me a good night kiss."then you may leave he said grinning.

I turned around gave him peck on the lips and was about to leave again before he grabbed me.

"Kiss the other boys now!"

"No!" I yelled "I'm not some prostitute!"
"Do it" he said standing up his figure towering over me.

"Fine"

I went over kissed Liam, then went over to louis...

"Eww no,I don't want your filthy lips on mine he said.

"Ok" I said angrily running back to Niall's room.

I marched in only to see Niall only in his boxers...what is it and these boys being half naked all the time.

"Oh hey sorry " I said covering my eyes

"No it's fine this is how I sleep." he said.

"Well ok then"
"I don't having any sleeping clothes." I said looking down.

"Oh it's fine you can wear one of my shirts if you want to." he said looking through his drawer

"No thanks I'm to tired to change" I suddenly got a little bit of confidence and just took off my shirt and shorts..they smelled terrible (thanks to the dumpster incident.)
Niall stared at me, eyeing head to toe.
I ran over to his bed climbed in,and patted the other side of the bed signaling for him to come sit,as if it were my own bed.
He hoped in bed with a confused look on his face.

"What"

"Well it's just that your never so open like this" he said looking down at my bra and underwear.

" look I'm just tired and I just really need anyone to care" I said grabbing and hugging him.

He nodded and hugged back.

The hole night he was holding me. His strong arms wrapped around me. For once I actually felt safe if even if he was one of my bully's it just felt right.

Authors note: I will start on the next chapter tonight it may or may not get published,depending on if I get finished also tell me what you think? Is it good so far?bad? If not tell me what I can do to make it better.Follow me and vote!it really helps.
~Stephanie 😘