The shower

Scarlett's POV
I woke up next to Harry. I turned around to face him,he is so cute when he was sleeping. I then began to play with his hair. Then one of his eyes popped open looking straight at me.

"Scar.??? What are you doing." He asked in his deep raspy morning voice.

"Just playing with you hair." I said causally.

"Oh yah like that huh ?" He asked smirking

"Yea" I said

"Well then...if your gonna play with my hair then I get to tickle you."he said slyly.

He then grabbed me and got on top of me.

"Harry get your fat ass off!" I said bursting out laughing

I was stuck underneath him, he was just casually sitting on my stomach with his legs on both sides of my body.

"Oh how dare you call me FAT!" He said dramatically throwing his head back with his hand on his forehead.

"Shut up styles"I said

"Good luck Coleman." He said getting a big grin.

".....good Luck what do you me--"

He then started tickling my tummy. I squirmed like crazy.

"H~a-r-y sttttttop!" I yelled laughing like crazy.

"NEVER!" He yelled again dramatically.

"HARRY IM GONNA PEE" I shouted

"WHAT." He said stoping real quickly.
I then used my body weight to flip us over. I was now on top.

" got yah styles." I winked

But instead of tickling him I bounced on him,making him grunt with each bounce.

I then hoped off of him, he took in deep breaths catching his breath.

"Well I'm gonna go catch a shower." I said getting up and making my way towards the bathroom. He then hoped up following behind.

"May I join you?" He asked smirking

"No way ...not happening" I said

"Oh come on please...we don't have to do anything." he begged

".......uhhhh fine."

"Yes!" He said jumping up and down

*CAUTION THE NEXT SCENES CONTAIN NUDITY (of course)*

(ALMOST A SEX SCENEISH theres not intercourse but almost? Hehe)

When we were in the bathroom I turned on the water waiting for it to get hot.

I slowly stripped feeling strongly uncomfortable.

I then covered myself stepping into the hot shower,soon joined by Harry.

"You don't have to cover yourself...your beautiful." He said kissing my neck.

I didn't budge.

"Come on..." He said pulling my hands away lightly I didn't  object.

"Now turn around so I can see those eyes." He said

"Sureee that's what you wanna see." I said chuckling

I turned around. His hair was wet and sticking to his head,water slowly dripping down his body. I looked to his lips and then to his eyes..he suddenly became irresistible. He walked slowly towards me,cornering me.

"Kiss me." I ordered

He set his hands on the wall on either side of me.

He then crashed his lips onto mine,pushing his body firmly against mine. I grabbed his wet hair running my fingers through it. He then made his way down to my neck,kissing and leaving love bites. He found my sweet spot.
"Ohhh Harry "I moaned grabbing his hair harder. He grinned into my neck sucking harder.

"Jump up." He ordered
I did as told. He held me up by my thighs and had my back pushed up on the wall. We were now making out intensely not wasting a second to breath. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance,but I made him work for it,he didn't seem to like that so much so he forced his way in. Our tongues battled for dominance.
His waist held me up.

I could feel his member poking at my entrance.

I stopped him real quickly.

"Harry let's slow down a little bit."

"Oh yea sorry." He said blushing while setting me down gently,

After that we helped clean each others body's.

"So what do you want to do today." he asked

"Today we are gonna go find out the secret of my dad...I have to know."

(((Sorry I have not updated in awhile I've been really sick and no one seems to be liking the story so I took a break,my motivation to write has been really low.

Anyways I need advice on this story I have an idea of were it's gonna go I just need some help.

Thanks
Also if I get bored I might write again later.
~Stephanie 😘